Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 72   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Step grandson's mother took too much drugs one night and died, 7 years ago,

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
Yes I am. Our little guy is only 9 weeks old so he don't stink too bad yet.

As far as your grandson and his mom goes I hope that all worked its self out. Sadly today is 3 years since we lost our son and eldest child to prescription drug addiction. He would have been 32 this year. Your grandsons mom is still your grandsons mom, drugs have no feelings and just take the joy out of everything within their touch with prejudice. Let it go, for his sake ,your sons and yours. You will be a better Dad, husband and grand parent for it.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
finger, you getting the hang of diaper changing? Fun isn't it, real fun when you get a ripe one. I would go back anytime, Step grandson is now 14, 5' 8" and loves me and calls me grandpa. I teach him what ever I can. He is a good kid that survived his first 15 months of a drug addicted mother.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
I treasure my kids and grandkids and have been blessed to be able to help my kids out. Before retiring I worked from home so I was able to do it when my grand daughter was a infant to. When she got to be a toddler I wasn't able to do both so she had to go to daycare. This little man is going to get my undivided attention without phone or email interruption.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
finger, enjoy your time as day care giver. I have 8 nieces and nephews, (oldest will be 63), 4 of my own children and step grandson I took care of from age 15 months until he was 2 1/2. His mother a drug addict. We had to take him away from her. Five day a week we male bonded all day until his father and grandmother came home. Fed him, changed his diapers. took him for a 1 mile walk to park and playground. The whole town saw us together. In my life i have changed more diapers then i can count. Remember, " a man never stands so tall as when he stoops down to help a child".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
First day of pappa daycare for our little mr. Our eldest daughters maternity leave is over with. Glad I can help her out for at least the winter. Daycare is so expensive for young parents these days.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
I am totally closing in on a everyday senior discount. I never really realized how many places offer one for 50 plus and then the number jumps pretty darn good at 55 plus. Thanks to a smartAlec on my FB I am information wise.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
Bought a golf cart today to tour the neighborhood in with our kids and grand kids. All the cool nanna and pappa's have one ....lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
Here's something my husband found on youtube today. Only we seniors will fully appreciate it since we were young when these tunes came out. Look for Stayin' Alive In the Wall

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9521 posts)
Very true Scandle :)

HTOD :: what a great weekend so far, Peachtree city is awesome btw. It's a golf cart community with over 90 miles of cart and bike trails. Great venue for a oldies concert too.

Callaway gardens is impressive too. They are having a hot air ballon festival over the Labor Day weekend. If we had not already made plans it would have been fun to take our grand daughter too.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 72   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day