Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Going down to our Time Share in the keys (Key Largo)! Yeah! The water is warm, crystal clear and it's also Lobster season!! YUM! We're hauling our boat down with us....

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
HTOD:: Very nice weekend spoiling our grand daughter downtown out and about. The Atalanta botanical gardens was nice too as always. Downtown was hopping with tourist.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
HTOD ::) Weighting the options to spoil our little miss these coming weekend while babysitting her. Centennial Park and the new Ferris wheel is sounding really fun, there are also several town square events that are offering free music and little kid activities.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Had a great weekend in Colorado at Dakota Springs. Lot of clothing optional fun. Got a nice tan and met some fun couples.

Sapello NM
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Agree, great weekend. We too are ATL and we do not have tropical roots...but we're happier we're cooler than most of the rest of the USA, rain notwithstanding!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(439 posts)
Great weekend so far getting lots of peddling in exploring the Atl and earning decadent food stuffs:) and some great Instagram shots to along the way.

Have been able to beat the heavy downpours. I swear its our Floridian gotten used to forecasted rain everyday mentality... That and cloud watching.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
:) thank you for all the kind words, some things trigger it like it was yesterday. We will never be able to put it behind us for lack of a better phrase. But we are learning to move forward. Enough of that ,thank you again for your kindness.

Facebook became a burden for me because I first found an used it as a marketing tool. I did a nice little bit of business from it too with referrals. Then it turned sour, people hating on each other over politics this that and or the other thing. I had to big a book of clients mixed in with the have to accept requests , along side the handful of people I wanted to shot the breeze with. By the end I had had enough and hated everyone....lol

My HTOTD : is working for me , Instagram gives me my social media fix in more or less silence with a comment here or there, if I feel rowdy I will join a tweet mob and judge stuff....lol....all complete strangers tho :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
FF, so very sorry about your loss.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
FF , I simply use the Ignore/hide feature A LOT lol When anyone gets too radical I simply remove them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
FF, I'm extremely sorry for your loss.

Hugs.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day