Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP_crowd***Happy_thought_of_the_day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
51 to 60 of 343
User Details are only visible to members.
KJ, You're priceless. ;-)))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
*snort*

good one, KJ!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9694 posts)
And Tom, I did not see that coming either.....good one. Scandle - your moms a tad naughty too, apple doesn't fall far .......LOL

A husband and wife were celebrating their 50th anniversary. That night the wife approached her husband wearing the exact same sexy negligee she had worn on their wedding night. She looked at her husband and said, "Honey, do you remember this?"

He looked up at her and said, "Yes dear, I do. You wore that same negligee the night we were married."

She said, "That's right. Do you remember what you said to me that night?"

He nodded and said, "Yes dear, I still remember."

"Well, what was it?" she asked. He responded, "As I remember, I said, 'Oh baby, I'm going to suck the life out of those big tits and screw your brains out.'"

She giggled and said, "Yes honey, that's exactly what you said. So, now it's 50 years later, and I'm in the same negligee I wore that night. What do you have to say tonight?"

Again he looked up at her, and he replied, "Mission accomplished."

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2819 posts)
That's cute, Tom!

KJ, I liked your last joke here so much that I shared it with my mother's group of elderly friends (women and men) at her birthday party yesterday. They roared with laughter! Thanks for sharing it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
Todd hadn't seen his elderly grandfather since his grandmother passed away a year ago. He decided to pay him a surprise visit. He walked 6 miles in the summer sun. The grandfather was so excited to see him. They chatted a bit. Todd ask: "Well, how are you doing Grandpa"? Grandpa said: "Pretty good I guess. Since your Grandma passed my social security has been cut in half. My sewer system is not working like it should and my hot water heater is on the blink. I don't have the money to get everything fixed".Then the grandfather said: "You walked a long way in this heat. Can I get you something to drink". Todd said: "I would love a glass of water". The old man returned with the glass of water and Todd said: "Grandpa, this glass looks dirty". Grandpa said: "Don't worry about it. It's as clean as cold water can get it." After chatting some more Grandpa ask: "I have dinner on the stove. Are you hungry"? Todd said: "Starved". As grandpa was setting the table Todd said: " Grandpa, these dishes and silverware look greasy and nasty". Grandpa said : "Don't worry about it. it's as clean as cold water can get them".

After dinner Grandpa said: "I need a smoke. lets go to the back yard". Upon exiting the back door the pair were met by a beautiful golden retriever. Todd said: "Grandpa, I didn't know you had a dog". Grandpa said: "I got him after your Grandma passed away to keep me company". Todd said: "Really? He's beautiful. What's his name"? Grandpa said: "Cold water".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
guuuud one, KJ!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9694 posts)
LMAO!!! You blindsided me with that one KJ. I didn't see that ending coming at all.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Kelly GOOD ONE

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5947 posts)
A woman and a baby waited in the doctor's examining room, waiting for him to come in.

The doctor arrived, examined the baby, checked his weight and commented the baby wasn't gaining enough weight. He then asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

"Breast fed," the woman replied.

"Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. She did.

He pressed, kneaded, and pinched both breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed he said, "No wonder this baby is hungry. You don't have any milk."

"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma ... but I'm glad I came."

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2819 posts)
Didn't see that one coming....creative ole' man

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2819 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
51 to 60 of 343
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.