Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tom,

What do you figure your annual expenditure in laundry is?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
Tom your story reminds me how I stopped phone calls about how I felt about the government and different congress members. I told one caller that I believed all members of congress were crooks and should be in jail. That was over six months ago and I haven't had another poll call since then.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(188 posts)
The dogs didn't alert me of my incoming visitors, as they always do, because they were around back with me. All of my close friends and family know I'm a nudist. They let me know when they are coming over. If not for the family in this household I would get one of those signs that says: "BEWARE OF DOG" and strike out "dog" and put "NUDIST" and hang it on the big oak tree at the end of the drive way.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(167 posts)
Tom, what nudist resorts have you enjoyed? My husband and I are heading to Mira Vista in Tucson at the end of this week for a little R & R. That's my happy thought of the day! We've stayed there a few times already and like the grounds as well as the ambiance. It is also close to trails we like to hike and explore.

Wisconsin has a very short list of nudist locations because of the weather. A place we stayed in Arcadia, Washington one summer was nice, as was Mountain Creek Grove in Georgia. Caliente Tampa had beautiful pools but there was hardly anyone around (who knew nobody would want to be outside naked at the pool in August in the middle of the week ;-) ). We visited Orient Beach while on a cruise and would love to stay there again. Do you have any recommendations?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9864 posts)
Yes, but scaring people away when I get naked isn't a personal goal or crowning moment for me! Very funny Tom, and KJ.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
i came in to post that i guess my HT about reaching 50 is i qualify for AARP membership & discounts--and wound up laughing at KJ's joke & tom's story. tom, we all wish we had a simple way to quickly discourage unwanted visitors.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
I don't know why you would do that, Tom. It sounds like you have a sure-fire way to get rid of unwanted guests! ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9864 posts)
LOL Scandle. I doubt that. I'm not that impressive nude I assure you. They sure didn't stay long and haven't been back. I now keep a pair of shorts handy.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(167 posts)
Great story, Tom! They probably were praying for the strength to go on with their calling and wondered why the hell God was testing them this way! LOL

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9864 posts)
Awkward Moments.

As my "user name" implies, I'm a nudist. I'm respectful with this practice considering the time, place and circumstance. I wish to offend no one. As the weather is warming up I'm reminded of an incident that happened last summer. We live way out in the country on a dead end road. Very secluded and private with a long driveway. We seldom have unexpected guest. When I'm home alone I'm usually nude. Last July I was outside on the back side of the house. As I rounded the corner headed toward the driveway I was met face to face by two unknown and unexpected women. I dashed inside and put on a pair of shorts. I came back out to see what they wanted. One of the ladies ask me if I believed that there would ever worldwide peace without crime or violence. I said "maybe but not in my life time". I lady handed me a pamphlet and said " we at the Jehovah Witness Church do. Have a good day". And they left. The pamphlet had messages and quotes from the Bible.

I'm not being sacrilegious here, but I'm sure there were some prayers said over this encounter. I'm just not sure if they prayed for my soul or my damnation.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(167 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 190   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day