AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day : Swingers Discussion 2081351041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
5 children, 12 grandchildren, many much younger friends. Wow, our life is so much easier and less complicated than all of them. Gosh I'd love to be tiny and beautiful again. I'd like to work a 15 hour day without every inch of my body aching. I'd really like to flop on my back every time I had an itch and get serviced. But in reality, no, I'd rather have exactly the life I have now. Maybe the real meaning of "Shangra La" is being happy with wherever you are in life.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Major happy thought of the day...

We're still together after meeting more than 37 years ago.

The love has matured. The lust is still there. We're comfortable in our skins.

We have our health, our family, our jobs and each other.

Pretty darn good...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
FF, I was so taken with Mr. Scandle that there were several songs we made out to on the dance floor! There is no one song that resounds with us from that date.

Several years ago we developed a private fondness for "Here Comes My Girl" by Tom Petty, however. Let's just say this song and videotaping coincided at just the right time. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
*c&p* Now we're considering ways to celebrate.

Maybe put the song that was playing during that dance on both your smart phones or like devices. Then when ever either of you play the song you make out right then and there. Or at the very least public tongue action where ever it happens to be....lol . ~smile~ it could be a fun tit for tat spontaneous game for yawl

What was the song?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Sexus, we'll have to consider that idea. When I've tried even simple waltz steps, I dance like I have 2 left feet. Mr. Scandle is much like your husband, but it would be fun to learn how to dance together. Separately, I do okay with moving to the rhythm of the music and enjoy it.

Unfortunately, our date anniversary celebration didn't amount to much. My sister and her husband called to say they were in the area and would like to meet us for dinner. For various reasons it was a better choice to see them that night.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
~smile~ So what did you do to celebrate ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Scandle, congrats. What about dance lessons? Salsa, ballroom, etc? Would be afun way to recreate.

Mr and I, since we're in TX now, are planning to learn two step. Mr. has no dance rhythm. I tell him his sexual rhythm is wonderful, but it's just not translating to a sawdust floor and boots.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
I posted this earlier today in the Open Forum Happy Thought thread, then realized I might get responses from the more "seasoned" crowd if I post it here. My apologies if this is a repeat for any of you!

This Saturday, Mr. Scandle and I will be celebrating the 39th anniversary of our first date (I know, we're old as sin but we've got a great history together). It was at our high school homecoming dance, complete with making out on the dance floor - I was so attracted to this really cute, fun, and smart guy that I got carried away.

Now we're considering ways to celebrate. There are probably several homecoming dances taking place at high schools around the area, but recreating the date just doesn't appeal. ;-P We've come so far, after all. Any suggestions?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i always did like stripes

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6745 posts)
Thanks, tiggr! That's my goal. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day