Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP_crowd***Happy_thought_of_the_day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
31 to 40 of 350
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11741 posts)
Yeah, what NJNY said.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
KJ & Tom: **muah** y'all are missed and it's so good to see you both.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
KJ. You are a trip beyond words girl. A laugh a minute. ;-))))

A young boy saw his grandpa smoking a cigar. He ask his grandpa: "Can I have a puff of your cigar?" The old man ask: "Does your pecker reach your ass?" The kid said: "No sir". The old man said: "Then you're not old enough to smoke."

Later the young boy saw his grandpa drinking a beer and ask: "Grandpa, can I have a drink of your beer?" The old man ask: "Does your pecker reach your ass?". Again, the kid said: "No sir." The old man said: " Then you're not old enough to drink beer."

Later the young boy was eating some of grandma's home made cookies. Grandpa says: "I love your grandma's cookies. Can I have one?" The young boy says: "Does your pecker reach your ass?" The old man smiled mischievously and said: "Yes it does." The kid said: "Good. Go fuck yourself. Grandma made these cookies for me."

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
Two old guys are drinking in a bar:

One leans over and whispers, “Did you know Moose have sex 10-15 times a day?”

The other old man replies, “Figures, my damn luck, I just joined the VFW!”

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3575 posts)
Kelly you should do stand up really ,you have so great jokes

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
What has happened to this room:

My wife was sleeping peacefully. I got up, put on my pants, dressed quietly, made my lunch, slipped quietly into the garage, hooked the boat to my pickup and backed out into a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind was blowing 80 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio and the weatherman said the weather would be bad all day. I unhooked the boat, went back into the house, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed. With aspirations having nothing to do with fishing I snuggled up to my wife's warm backside, kissed her on the neck and whispered "The weather out there is terrible".

She sheepishly replied, "I know... can you believe that stupid husband of mine is out there fishing in that crap".

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3575 posts)
Desire Resort, meet us 2/18 - 2/22.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(64 posts)
New its your diet honey ,watch what you eat ,no shell fish, that very bad for that condition ,Go on line to see foods to not to eat , and what to eat ,and Booze isn't so good also, be well honey Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
Hi everyone, I'm 55 and just had my first bout of gout. After a few days of terrible pain, I visited a podiatrist who gave me a cortisone injection. Vary effective but terrible painful as he moved the needle through the joint. Looking for ward to the fun part of senior life, good friends, meeting new like minded people and enjoying life, Im thinking positive.

Acme PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
31 to 40 of 350
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.