Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 125   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ BlueHeaven...we feel your pain! But we would enjoy relieving it for you. Colorado offers plenty of opportunity for the "long ball" but we aren't opposed to playing a few holes anywhere! LOL

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Getting banded sounds like something they do down on the farm. Bet it's painful. LOL!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9382 posts)
HIGH 5 BT. New Orleans, LA. and Seguin, TX. are on the same longitude and so are you and I. Close anyway.

Imgame>>> very good point on the "early tee" and "second round". Works for me.

Blue>>> I like your idea too. Sorry, I don't have a (steady) partner to "play" yet but I'm looking. But, I've been banded from most golf courses for breaking out windows. Some places still allow me to play "putt putt" when it's not too crowded and I don't get in the way of the kids that are there. We don't have a "seniors" course around here that I know of.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
BlueHeaven,

Who said anything about golf??

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9382 posts)
We have searched for several years for a compatible couple for golfing as well. Just doesn't seem to be an abundance of "swinging" golfers. We think it would be a great weekend getaway,,, with benefits!

Southport IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We're not trying to set any stroke records here. The more the merrier. An early tee (play) time allows for a second round later in the day!!

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Losing count of the number of strokes during a rockin' threesome with the Imgames is better.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9382 posts)
84 strokes and a "hole in one" ain't all bad!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I prefer to "play a round early" too. I stopped playing golf a few years ago. My golf balls became magnetically charged to water, trees and sand. My best game score was an 84. But, my partner threw my ball in the water hazard and made me move to the second hole. I did better at the second hole but was told that I was now the cart driver and beer tender for the game from that point forward. But, hey>>>> I'm good at that too!!!! Golf gloves are multipurpose. I'm a little afraid of putting my balls in that "ball washer". I'm kinda fond of just a regular shower at the end of the day.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
If it's a long ball she seeks, we better set an early tee time. I do my best work when I play a round early.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9382 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 125   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day