Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP_crowd***Happy_thought_of_the_day
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your happy and you know it flash your boobs :)

It's a pretty simple thread, Golf, Discounts, Parneting moments, Grand Parneting moments.......What ever your happy thoughts are that you might want to share :)

Looking forward to reading some.

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 343
User Details are only visible to members.
Seniors Bus Tour For all my "senior" friends, and you "young'uns, who someday will be seniors too!! A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of seniors down a highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up. After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about five more times... When she is about to hand him another batch again ....he asks the little old lady, 'Why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?'. 'We can't chew them because we've got no teeth', she replied. The puzzled driver asks, 'Why do you buy them then?' The old lady replied, 'We just love the chocolate around them.'

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
i drive to montauk. you on the way do the atta girl through eastern wrong island. lunch in hamptons. another atta girl on way back. then you get a atta boy on your newly stained deck in the sunshine.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
WHAT ARE YOU TELLING ME ?

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6187 posts)
inez, how about a atta girl on the way to montauk and back. then there is always the atta boy on the deck!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
Kelly Nice one ATTA GIRL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6187 posts)
There was an ole cowboy named Tommy

a funny fucker who could awe me

with his wit and his charm

and tales of his farm

A nudist with class

I'm going to miss his sweet ass

{{{hugs Tommy}}}

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2824 posts)
That is priceless! I'll be sharing it with my elderly mother tomorrow.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
Good one Tom:

Funeral Arrangements

An old man, Mr. Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a nursing home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Tracy asked if there was anything wrong. "Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Goldstein, "My private part died today, and I am very sad." Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences."

The following day, Mr. Goldstein was walking down the hall with his private part hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy. "Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that. Please put your private part back inside your pajamas." "But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Goldstein, "I told you yesterday that my private part died." "Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?" asked Nurse Tracy. "Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing."

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2824 posts)
Happy thought of the day>>> Spent a great evening with my LTR friends. Hot tub fun, good conversation and the best baby back ribs and trimmings ever. I'll leave it at that. Life is good.

Joke of the day>>> A 90 year old man went to see his doctor for a routine check up. He said: "Doc, I've never felt better. I'm fit as a fiddle. I'm 90 years old. I have a 20 year old wife who s pregnant with our first child. What do you think about that???"

The doctor thought for a minute and said: "I have a 90 year old friend who is and avid rabbit hunter. He never misses a season. Last weekend, when season opened, he left home to go hunting and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. When he got to a pond he saw a rabbit. He pointed the cane at the rabbit and yelled "BANG". The rabbit fell dead. What do you think about that?"

The old man thought a minute and said: "I think someone else killed the rabbit."

The doctor said: "Yea, that's what I'm thinking too."

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Great day with my other half. Having a hard time walking, bad knee. Going in for surgery on Wednesday. She pampered me in every way.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(58 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 343
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.