Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your happy and you know it flash your boobs :)

It's a pretty simple thread, Golf, Discounts, Parneting moments, Grand Parneting moments.......What ever your happy thoughts are that you might want to share :)

Looking forward to reading some.

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 125   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Tom, imagine he didn't find it quite as funny !!

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1054 posts)
Tom, that's a funny story but it has been declared false by snopes dot c om. You can look up the details there.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9629 posts)
LMAO!!!!! Kellyjean, That is hilarious. Do you mind if I quote you on that?

I don't know if it's true or not but I heard years ago that Johnny Carson had Arnold Palmer's wife on his show. They were talking about superstitions and things that pros do for good luck before a tournament. When Mrs Palmer was ask what she did for Arnold to help his game she said "I kiss his balls for him". Carson said "I'll bet that makes his putter stiff". Supposedly she sued him for his comment.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
LOLOLOL @ KellyJean and Nudisttom

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Reminds me of the time I missed an important putt in a tourney and my partner, an older gentleman, said to me "I cannot believe you missed that simple putt, that putt was no longer than my dick."

I looked over at him, lowered my gaze, smiled and said "Yes I know, but it was much harder!"

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1054 posts)
"AT THE COUNTRY CLUB". A woman golfer came flying into the golf pro shop screaming "A bee stung me. A bee stung me!!!!" The golf pro said: "Settle down. It will be ok. Are you allergic to bee stings?" She said: "No" He said: "Where did it sting you?" She said: "Between the 1st and 2nd hole". He said: "Sweetheart>>> your stance is way to wide!!"

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
imgame>>> you read my mind.

KellyJean>>>I would make a very good assistant for you. I could drive the cart and serve the beer/drinks. You could do the ball spotting/washing. It's all about "team work"!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
@ KellyJean...soooo whose balls are you spotting and washing balls, is that part of being the go between?

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Recently met two golfing couples - me, oh, I'm just the go between for them LOL You know, drive the cart, spot the balls....the usual.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1054 posts)
BT>>>LOL!!! Your right. Guess I've been on this farm too long. I would think being "banded" would be like having a cock ring that's too small. I meant BANNED.

Imgame>>>Texas offers a lot of space for the "long ball" game too. Pool and basketball are popular here also. It seems that there are a lot of sports that involve putting Something In A Hole. My favorite sport involves lots of "strokes" and "shots" and you don't keep score and everyone wins. Including the fans.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 125   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day