Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your happy and you know it flash your boobs :)

It's a pretty simple thread, Golf, Discounts, Parneting moments, Grand Parneting moments.......What ever your happy thoughts are that you might want to share :)

Looking forward to reading some.

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 236   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe was at his doctor appointment and asked his doc to help him out. he said his wife was loosing her hearing but refuses to go to a doctor. the Dr. told him how to test her hearing so upon returning home he tested her hearing. He stood just inside the door and asked his wife whats for dinner? He got no reply so he moved half way to the kitchen and repeated whats for dinner? With no response he moved just a few feet behind her and asked again, this time he heard the response [Dammit I told you 3 times chicken. I wish you would get your friggen hearing checked]

Dixmont ME
Username hidden
(8 posts)
KJ. Had that whole conversation with Lil Dalton been recorded, I would be a rich man by now. :))))))) But, the memory is priceless.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Tom, I must be off my game, how I missed your last two stories is beyond me. Glad I found them....great stories. Out of the mouths of babes

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2313 posts)
@BLT. I haven't seen that thread yet. I'll have to look for it. I love a good laugh. Thank you.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
@Nudist: You could post this in the "Now that was funny" or something like that thread.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5743 posts)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Scandle that was great - yep those nuns scared the beejesus out of me as a kid

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2313 posts)
triple *snort*

thank you mrs scandle--that was much needed.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7102 posts)
Just one Goat & Kid

A car full of Irish nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them.

"Hey, show us yer teets, ya bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks. Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross."

Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off!"

Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior, quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10230 posts)
BLT. It's just part of my craziness. I make it up in my head. Past joke punch lines that I can't remember the original joke so I adapt it to my train of thought at the time. If it makes you smile, it makes me smile. Sleep well my friend and keep on smiling. You are a body builder. It takes fewer muscles to smile than it does to frown. :))))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 236   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day