Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP_crowd***Happy_thought_of_the_day
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your happy and you know it flash your boobs :)

It's a pretty simple thread, Golf, Discounts, Parneting moments, Grand Parneting moments.......What ever your happy thoughts are that you might want to share :)

Looking forward to reading some.

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
1 to 10 of 313
User Details are only visible to members.
Desire Resort, meet us 2/18 - 2/22.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(46 posts)
New its your diet honey ,watch what you eat ,no shell fish, that very bad for that condition ,Go on line to see foods to not to eat , and what to eat ,and Booze isn't so good also, be well honey Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4523 posts)
Hi everyone, I'm 55 and just had my first bout of gout. After a few days of terrible pain, I visited a podiatrist who gave me a cortisone injection. Vary effective but terrible painful as he moved the needle through the joint. Looking for ward to the fun part of senior life, good friends, meeting new like minded people and enjoying life, Im thinking positive.

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
always the suave gentleman :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11222 posts)
Hey Tigg, I always enjoy your generous spirit!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10766 posts)
Damn, I'm on the light side of 50 and sometimes I can't find my kakis (car -keys for all you non Massholes :)

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
scandle I have some thing you can have a free ride on :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11222 posts)
HT - I've successfully completed another free ride around the sun today.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10766 posts)
,,,,,"At our age what would you rather have, Parkinson's or Alzhiemer's,,,Parkinson's, I'd rather spill a half an ounce of Scotch then forget where I put the bottle",,,,,

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1890 posts)
She's single... she's built ...she's beautiful and she lives right across the street. I can see her place from my kitchen window. I watched as she got home from work this evening. I was surprised when She walked across the street, up my driveway and knocked on the door. I opened the door, she looked at me and said, "I just got home, and I have this strong urge to have a good time, dance, get drunk, and have sex tonight. Are you doing anything?" I quickly replied, "Nope, I'm free!" "Great," she said. "Can you watch my dog?"

Being a senior citizen really sucks!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1890 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
1 to 10 of 313
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy