Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your happy and you know it flash your boobs :)

It's a pretty simple thread, Golf, Discounts, Parneting moments, Grand Parneting moments.......What ever your happy thoughts are that you might want to share :)

Looking forward to reading some.

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
srsswing. Getting old is a good thing. Think of the alternative. This story goes out to KellyJean. I fancy myself a fair cook. I do most of the cooking for my family since I'm retired and they work. I'm not the "galloping gourmet" but not too bad since we are country folk and eat mostly wild game that we harvest. You have to be creative with recipes sometimes. (yes, We all have all of our teeth. We ain't that country) As a nudist I guess I give a whole new definition/ dimension to the term "Naked Chef". As a word to the wise, I don't recommend frying bacon, frozen french fries or anything else that splatters grease without wearing an apron. It's not "manly" to wear one but it can avoid serious burns. I now have one that is made of camouflage material. Not that I need to protect my masculinity, but aprons with flowers just don't seem right when I'm cooking chicken fried wild hog steak or venison back strap.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I've decided to be more positive about seniors.I figure if were all over the hill then we are all going down;sounds like fun to me!

Fern Creek KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
be careful scandle......which one eyed plants you smell.......some are full of nectar

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7875 posts)
No worries, Tom! Thanks for explaining what happened.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(9738 posts)
Live Oak is close and we enjoy the way it is. Know a few other places but enjoy this one.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2291 posts)
@Scandle. Once again, I'm sorry about missing post and inquiry.

I know what you mean about dining nude. Live Oak also has a small seasonal restaurant on site. I'm flying out to San Diego in May to visit friends that live on a nudist resort in their RV. I don't know the name of the place yet. I'm excited about that and hope the weather is nice. I'm ready for some R&R.

Enjoy your vacation and have fun naked

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(47 posts)
@ Tom - I wondered why my post about nudist places was ignored! I thought perhaps my attempt at humor had gone over like a lead balloon or offended you, which wasn't my intention.

Anyhow, I'll have to look into the other places mentioned. We are at Mira Vista right now and it is beautiful! Everything is green and flowering, the temps aren't too hot, and I've enjoyed dining nude in their small restaurant. ;^D

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(9738 posts)
"river" Never heard of it. Canton is a long ways from me but I'm interested. tell me more please.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(47 posts)
as a former permanent resident of live oak resort we know go to otr4u close to canton texas it is better than live oak would welcome questions

Waco TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Visiting Dakota Hot Springs in Colorado, enjoying the day. Where are the AARP couples?

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day