Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your happy and you know it flash your boobs :)

It's a pretty simple thread, Golf, Discounts, Parneting moments, Grand Parneting moments.......What ever your happy thoughts are that you might want to share :)

Looking forward to reading some.

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 212   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife comes home from her gynecologist and says to her hubby "bad news, the gyno says no sex for two months" the husband replies "what's the dentist say?"

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(177 posts)
KJ, I love the confession story. That had me cracking up big time. LMAO ..............................

Milford DE
Username hidden
(32 posts)
KJ, I got the same leaflet. Unfortunately, the US Mail made a big mistake. It was addressed to someone with my same name but the zip code was for another state. Oh well, I live at 979 anyway.

HT>>> It's Father's Day and I have been extremely bless with lots of well wishes from so many wonderful people.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
SEX AT 68

I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 68.

I'm so happy, because I live at number 72. So it's not too far to walk home afterwards.

And it's the same side of the street. I don't even have to cross the road!

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2189 posts)
An elderly man goes into confession and says to the priest, "Father, I'm 80 years old, married, have four kids and 11 grandchildren, and last night I had an affair. I made love to two 21 year old girls. Both of them. Twice."

The priest said: "Well, my son, when was the last time you were in confession?"

"Never Father, I'm Jewish."

"So then, why are you telling me?"

"Are you kidding? I'm telling everybody!"

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2189 posts)
HT>>> I'm back from a 4 day weekend with wonderful SLS friends. It was awesome. Now catching up on my SLS reading with you wonderful folks.

BREAKING AND ENTERING.>>>

A burglar broke into an 86 y/o woman's home. He tied her to the bed and had sex with her. He then started collecting her valuables.

He had sex with her again and then collected more valuables.

After having sex with her again he ransacked the house and said "Ok lady, where do you keep your cash?"

The little O'l lady said: "Young man, I don't carry cash. But, if you will have sex with me one more time and untie me, I'll write you a check."

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
Justifiable homicide:

Your honor, I am 86 years old.

So here I am,sitting there on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sits beside me.

He starts to rub my thigh, and it feels good, Your Honor. So I don't stop him, and he begins to rub my old breasts, Your Honor.

Why, Your Honor, I haven't felt that good in years! So I just spread my old legs and say to him, "Take me, young man, Take me!"

He yelled, "April Fool" and that's when I shot the Son of a Bitch

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2189 posts)
good one Kelly..... I was a lifeguard for a summer....it was sexually intense

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9608 posts)
Beach Trip Anyone ?

Martha and Betty were at lunch in their Senior Living facility. Martha turns to Betty and asks, "Do you still get horny?"

Betty replies, "Oh sure I do."

Martha asks, "What do you do about it?"

Betty replies, "I suck a lifesaver."

After a few moments, Martha asks, "Who drives you to the beach?

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2189 posts)
Kelly I glad you donot have no curtains<I wish I lived near you.Have to come over nude to your home asaking for some sugar.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 212   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day