Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP Crowd ***** fitness well being stuff
TOPIC: AARP_Crowd_*****_fitness_well_being_stuff
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm curious if anyone has employed sleeping aids to their health regiments. We fought it for the longest time. Not taking anything to help sleep, but have found that a every other night goodys PM has made a difference so far.

It's a experiment really, giving it 60 days to see if we have a overall result. The goal is to get a per "week" amount of sleep *hours vs awake/ work hours combined.

The theory being solid sound sleep has a value, just like walking X amount of miles does to our bodies. Just like exercise time has to be budgeted so does sleep time. At least for us over 45ish to be fair :)

It's just not that easy to get a solid nights sleep after a certain age.

Feed back, shared stories or other is always welcome :)

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow KJ, that takes screaming Oh My God to a different place than I usually shoot for!

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1174 posts)
Lol

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Tramp - I hadn't looked at it from this (his/your) perspective. How did you know I was screaming? I thought we turned that cam off !!

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4130 posts)
I such a case as this, I'd say just keep it rhe way it Mssssss KJ.

Let your pretty legs go whichever way they wish, and don't hold back on the screaming. It really helps deal with the pain, and all of this together will give us older guys such a thrill....thinking we finally found that special place we've been trying to reach for 30 years or more.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Alrighty ladies and gents - what is your wellness fix for charlie horses in the middle of "play" time? You know how your leg just sort of shoots out when it happens - well dern, last week both legs were already up in the air and BOTH decided to get charlie horses......talk about reaching for the sky LMSAO

HELP

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4130 posts)
From David Letterman's "Famous Last Words" list tonight:

"Damn Right I'm Healthy Enough for Sex"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4130 posts)
I made a beer run on my golf cart this afternoon , and rite aid has flu shots available now. I thought it was funny and a little soon to start getting them as well as advertising them.

My sleep experiment was a failure. Oh well , over the counter sleep aids are the lesser of two evils. I sleep a solid 7 to 9 hours a night just about every night using them. I don't see myself changing that unless it spikes blood pressure or something.

It's been a year since I hurt my shoulder and I just stopped doing any free weight or working out at all really....Arrrrgh can you say plus 15 pounds more or less since last year. I am pain free tho now so I'm kinda wanting to give working out a try again.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Got my flu shot, $15 bucks at Costco. Pretty reasonable I thought.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Phase two of my sleep experiment isn't going to well. Solid sleep just isn't there without the sleep aid :(

Part of the problem is I hurt my shoulder worst then I thought and started back with light weights to soon.

On a positive note I did get some solid calorie advice in the fitness threads and have implemented a new kick start to my metabolism without using "fat burners

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I (the husband) take a pill to aid in sleep every night but the Mrs. doesn't. We both work out on a regular basis. I have found that if I don't get at least 6-7 hours solid sleep I am absolutely useless the next day.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
TOPIC: AARP Crowd ***** fitness well being stuff
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.