Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › 63 year old Couple looking for Single Senior in SOCAL
TOPIC: 63_year_old_Couple_looking_for_Single_Senior_in_SOCAL
Created by: vicki_steve
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, looking for the right single, mature man, widowers are more than welcome to get to know us. Steve had Prostate Cancer and surgery in 2008 and thank goodness is free of cancer. ED is still a challenge but we have wonderful fun and sex in every other way imaginable. We are looking for a man, 59 - 65, who enjoys the same hobbies we have: long walks on Carlsbad boardwalk, reading, dancing, theater, movies...just having fun in a sexy way. Love to hear from the right man.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
I would seem to fit what you are looking for! Let us talk and see what happens.

Temecula CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
HELLO,

i WANTED TO ADD TO THE CANCER STORY. i HAD PROSTATE CANCER IN 2010, CAUSED BY AGENT ORANGE. i AM CNCER FREE IN THE PROSTATE. rECENTY DIAGNSED WTH THREE DIFFERENT CANCERS, WENT THROUGH 19 MONTHS OF CHEMO, ALSO CAUSED BY aGNT oRANGE, NOW CANCER FREE. lOST MY ERECTIONS, RELING ONLY IN OTHER FORMS (ORAL) FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION, NOALES. tHANS FOR SHARING.

LUCAS

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
74 male south FL am ready to play F or couple. Maybe a M. I can still perform and think I am 50. Gets me in trouble sometimes George

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Wish I was close by. My wife is disabled and before her accident we had a lot of fun. She was always ready to play.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Hi, looking for the right single, mature man, widowers are more than welcome to get to know us. Steve had Prostate Cancer and surgery in 2008 and thank goodness is free of cancer. ED is still a challenge but we have wonderful fun and sex in every other way imaginable. We are looking for a man, 59 - 65, who enjoys the same hobbies we have: long walks on Carlsbad boardwalk, reading, dancing, theater, movies...just having fun in a sexy way. Love to hear from the right man.

Vista CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: 63 year old Couple looking for Single Senior in SOCAL
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.