who puts the condom on : Swingers Discussion 52588
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexwho puts the condom on
TOPIC: who puts the condom on
Created by: bicateyez The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
when you using your mouth to put them on having flavored condoms helps

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(30 posts)
LMAO...I just learned a new trick today.*BG* Something I always wanted to try, but didn't quite know how to go about it. I always wanted to put a condom on my sweetie using nothing but my mouth *look mom, no hands!* We don't use condoms with each other, but I figured I'd better learn a new trick for playtime with others. I can tell ya, it was a trick, indeed, but I got it on the first try. He couldn't believe I did it. Not only got it on, but started with the condom in my mouth and him, flacid (cuz I like to make things grow ;-). I sucked that puppy right into his overcoat and he grew and grew and grew! The only thing that seemed weird was the feeling that I was sucking on a rubber balloon...at least for a while. Once I succeeded I thought, screw this! Off with the overcoat! I wanna taste the real deal! I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks. I'm gonna have to work on perfecting it now ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
WOW that is hot!!! something my wife will have to try ;) I would let any woman put my condom on if she did it with her mouth

Ventura CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Had one lady put it on with her mouth. Very nice made putting one on fun. Pure talent. Otherwise I'd rather put it on myself.

J&S

Athens OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
well, lacking a penis, its hard for me to judge the comfort zone, hate to wreck a good thing lol. I hear ya rabbitnbunny

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
hmmmmmm, most condoms taste pretty bad, would have to sit and think it over. also, why is it ALWAYS the woman's job to apply the condom? I tend to be touching other parts of him, when that is going on.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I like to make the process of rolling on a condom an erotic experience, as opposed to a chore. I open the package, remove the condom, then stroke my well lubed penis to maximize my erection. I then take my partners hand and have her stroke me in the same manner as I apply a drop of lube into the reservoir. I then take over stroking my cock and have her roll the condom on.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3629 posts)
I think it gets easier with experience and patience. I've seen men who have lost their erection when it came time to put the condom on and I've seen woman who can put one on with their mouth. Basically I don't think it matters who or how you get it on just as long as you use one and can be comfortable with it. It's not easy the first few times, but it gets better. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: who puts the condom on