what is the beneifit of going bare : Swingers Discussion 1834701031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexwhat is the beneifit of going bare
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
Very simple answer to your question: It FEELS better.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I would know if there was any adverse side effect let me tell you. The only bad thing is that they are all lubricated. The lubrication bothers me a little but I can deal with it over not using one at all.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She~ After reading your post, and looking into it, I am definitely switching my brand of condoms. I currently use the Durex Bare polyisoprene, and it says on the label that people with severe latex allergies can not use them. Its not an issue for me, I just have a mild sensitivity from working with latex gloves in research all the time, but there are -potential- playmates of ours that have a more acute allergy. Thanks for the info!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
i guess for the ladies its about feeling the penis and for the guys its about feeling the women but iv had lots of sex through out the years and the raw verses no condom for me is not a big deal i can still feel the pussy through the condom but thats just me

tight pussy still feels tight and wack sex is still wack sex but to each is own

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We go bare everytime, We have said before we do not fuck just anybody. Its the feeling especially the feeling the womet get from feeling the nut pump in them.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4874 posts)
Hm. I didn't know that. You learn something new every day?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
This crowd has no choice but to bareback, because even alternative condoms, like the polyisoprene ones, are processed on the same equipment as the latex condoms, and that alone is enough to trigger an allergic response.'

Trojan Corporate stated that their non latex are made in a different part of the facility so no condoms would be contaminated if you will, with the latex. They are very specific and careful about this because such severity of allergic reactions. I am sure this is the same is for companies that make non latex surgical gloves.

I use to hang out at a place that made condoms when I was a teen. I think me doing that made me severely allergic to latex as I am today. Just because a guy says he is wearing a non latex condom doesnt mean they are. We bring our own

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Welcome to the forums!

From a safe sex standpoint, there is no benefit. However, there are some 'pleasure' related benefits to barebacking that make some people consider it acceptable risk.

Some men experience significant decreases in sensitivity if they 'glove up', and there are men that can even lose an erection with a condom. Barebacking gives the 'full' sensation as opposed to the blunted sensation from the condom.

Some men and women are also very VERY allergic to latex. This crowd has no choice but to bareback, because even alternative condoms, like the polyisoprene ones, are processed on the same equipment as the latex condoms, and that alone is enough to trigger an allergic response.

There is a 'fringe' group of swingers and promiscuous people that also desire the fulfillment of a 'breeding' fantasy, and a condom would obviously preclude that.

For women, a condomed male might be slightly less hard, due to the desenitizers often included in condom, or too 'slick' because of the latex or plastic, decreasing the friction and thereby decreasing the pleasure.

Im sure other people will pick up the torch if I missed any other 'benefits'.

I will conclude again by saying bareback as no 'safe-sex' benefits. Though it is my opinion that safer sex overrides the potential benefits of barebacking, I understand that opinion is not shared by everyone.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
what is the benefit of going bare

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare