what is the beneifit of going bare : Swingers Discussion 1834701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexwhat is the beneifit of going bare
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi easland,

Do you get tested for herpes? A high proportion of swingers probably have herpes. Here’s a quote from the CDC:

“Nationwide, 16.2%, or about one out of six, people 14 to 49 years of age have genital HSV-2 infection.”

Would you quit the lifestyle if you found you had herpes?

BTW, I have herpes

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
@SheLikesGurls: Thanks very much for your answer to the post from the single female newbie. If she calls sex without a condom "raw banging" she does not know too much about sexual pleasures yet. We prefer sex w/o a rubber but only with COUPLES we have known for a while and feel very comfortable with. Contrary to her unfounded statement, we DO get tested and believe us, if they ever found an STD in us, we would leave the lifestyle In my humble opinion, the newbie's post was uncalled for and just plain dumb.... Looking at her profile, what would she say if we start ranting about BBWs?

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Going bare is very intense, intimate and very passionate, particularly when pumping my seed into a hot wife. I've done this with couples that I play with on a regular basis. I love cumming in a woman's pussy. However, barebacking should only be done with people that you trust and who are not overly promiscuous.

While I enjoy the intimacy associated with barebacking, the majority of my sexual encounters are with condoms. Sex with condoms is still fun and are a necessity when getting to know a couple well.

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
luv welcome to the forums

Banging everybody raw is just plain nasty. PLUS, for those who say that bareback AND get tested...Would you stop fucking raw if you found out you had something??? Probably NOT b/c sexual gratification is most important to you huh! and if you said you had a disease, who would want to fuck you bare?!

Ok, May I ask you why you would think that just because a couple barebacks that they would intentionally spread something if they were tested and found to have some std / disease? If YOU had a disease would you tell people?Would you continue to play? Would people want to fuck you ?More importantly, if you are not a swinger than why are you here, just to rag on people that are different than you?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Another potential benefit:

The Darwin Award

:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
what is the benefit of going bare"

In the lifestyle...only feeling and being less constrictive on the penis, thus causing issues with erections. Other than that, the other benefit is putting yourself at risk for sexually transmitted diseases. With us its glove up or play with someone else.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
So if it feels good, do it? I'm not sure that's how we should live our lives or what we should teach our children...

I've passed up on numerous occasions doing things that would have felt good in the moment, but I knew I'd be better off in the long run to decline.

In school I studied instead of goofing off or partying and that resulted in me getting a good job and becoming financially secure.

It may feel good at the time to skip my daily workout, or have a dessert every meal, but because I often do what I don't feel like doing, I have done well in sports and have stayed at the same weight I was in college.

My wife and I use condoms with play partners and regularly get the most advanced STD testing available. Though we know there are still risks, we have the piece of mind that we are protecting our health and the health of our play partners.

I have used condoms all my life, even when many women said they had protection. I have avoided unplanned pregnancies and STDs. My wife is the only woman with whom I have gone bare. Sex is always enjoyable with or without condoms.

When tested, a significant percentage of swingers are found to have STDs. A study done in the Netherlands showed that the percentage of swingers having an STD is significantly higher than prostitutes. There have been several cases that resulted in legal action taken, where people had swinger sex, even though they knew that had an STD, including HIV.

Many people have STDs and don't know it. I'm sure that the most of the people in these threads who bareback and say they have remained "clean" have not been tested.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
We just fuck/play bare//

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4994 posts)
Some allergies are with the chem they put in the package so they can stay on store shelfs along time, as with me it ISN'T the latex...We have tried EVERY brand and NO go...Jo

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
So true eas and thats the only way we play/fuck.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare