what is the beneifit of going bare : Swingers Discussion 1834701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexwhat is the beneifit of going bare
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For me, the benefit of bareback is no anaphylaxis. Similar to barebackcouple, I get emails from couples all of the time tasting "no condom = no sex" and in their emails they are dying to go bare.

Albany NY

Username hidden
(30 posts)
We only go bare. Yes, I know it is a hot topic. You would be surprised though how many couples state condoms only but contact us anxious to go bareback. It's important to weigh what people tell you carefully. I can say this, that we are both tested often, and so far have not contracted any STDs. We are very selective who we play with and tend to play within a very small circle of friends.

Irving TX

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Going bare possibly has all sorts of benefits: chlamydia, herpes, genital warts, HPV....there is good old syphilys lol......or the big boy, HIV.....pregnancy if you are not sterile......all sorts of perks.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thanks for the explanation. It never would have occurred to me to relate McDonalds with pussy.

"Would you like to super size that snatch? Drive to the second window."

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I at least give you props for being open about that. The very first couple we brought home neglected to share (and we neglected to ask) that they wouldn't use condoms until everyone was naked.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18755 posts)
Stclare, I was asking about the Novocaine/McDonalds analogy; it went right over my head.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I agree, StClare, and I have so few that will fit, but, I am not going bare.

Here's another thought, though: see if you can get the lady to use a female condom. I believe that they are only available via mail order. Order a 10 pack. There is only one manufacturer. Probably best to not use this the first time you are with a lady. It's different. She may want to try it out privately before she actually uses it for real play time. Use lots of lube to cut down on all the crinkly noise. Feels, for me, much better than using a condom and almost as good as bareback.

I favor the female condom of the standard male condom any day.

Hope that this helps.

Daniels MD

Username hidden
(344 posts)
" to me wearing a condom is like eating McDonalds after getting Novocaine. I can easily lose my erection in one of those tight raincoats"

How so, stclare?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Whoever invents a condom that TRULY feels like they're "wearing nothing" will make a fortune.

Condoms really suck. We accept them not because we like them but rather because they are necessary.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18755 posts)
Sex has always been enjoyable for me, with or without condoms. I enjoy bare sex with my wife, and use condoms with swinging partners.

There are many factors that determine compatibility when reviewing potential play partners. And, just because someone is not a match for sex does not mean we can't be friends. I wear a "party hat" and we choose to be with others who do also. There are some forum regulars who play bare that I admire and lust after.

Those who choose to play bareback, I hope they fully understand the additional risk they are taking. Some people think they can avoid STDs by being "selective." Some swingers incorrectly believe that if they avoid certain races or bi-men they will be safe. And while you may think you know someone, there was a swinging couple out in the mid-west, where the man, a military officer, had sex with dozens of women after he found out he was HIV-positive.

Having worked in the health care field, I'm aware that many people have STDs and don't even know it. Left untreated, they can be spread to others and may become more difficult to treat. Untreated STDs can also cause permanent heath consequences.

I do hope that all swingers, regardless of condom use, get regular STD testing and would share any positive result with their play partners.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6736 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare