what is the beneifit of going bare : Swingers Discussion 183470
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexwhat is the beneifit of going bare
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare
Created by: buddd
Original Starting post for this thread:
what is the benefit of going bare

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Going bare maybe more pleasureable ,,,but is it worth the risk, maybe and maybe not ,you can still get many forms of std's. So i put it this way, for me NO Glove NO Love.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(286 posts)
Fun, I don't know. I think it's pretty difficult to keep track of all these similar names with similar likes and dislikes. Can we just go with Fun and BiFun or maybe FA and FB?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
ummmmm Why???? ;-)~

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
My only request is that we avoid any confusion, and refer to the previous poster as "Bottom" or "FB" and not as "Fun." Okay?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Oh, and if you DO play bare, get tested REGULARLY!! God forbid, you should catch something, do NOT be spreading to your friends!

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
The obvious benefit of going bare is the pure sensuality of it, the direct skin-to-skin contact, the sharing of bodily fluids. The very things which make it dangerous (if not done with care) are the things which make it desirable. Like so many things in life, those that are potentially harmful are often those that bring the most joy! So clearly, this has to be a personal choice. The choice of my GF and I, and most of our rather large circle of FWBs, is to rely on our trust and understanding of our friends, to trust that should they put themselves into a high-risk situation, that they would inform the rest of us, and abstain from unprotected sex until such time as they receive a clean bill of health. I certainly do NOT care to catch an STD, especially an incurable one such as Herpes or HIV, but does that mean that I go through life wrapped in plastic? I could catch the flesh eating virus by coming in contact with another human being. Does that mean I never touch another human being? For me, the answer to both questions is NO. Am I taking a risk? I suppose so. Is it a big risk? I don't believe so. Am I being a fool? Only time will tell. But too many of the things I enjoy about sex are related to the closeness shared when our bodies merge withOUT a layer of latex separating us. I, too, enjoy the feeling of ejaculate inside a woman's body, be it mine or that of another man. Part of this whole lifestyle we are living is trusting our sexual partners. Without trust, what is the point?

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We always play bare, But we dont play with many or just anyone, we never had any problems and yes we test..Just know real well who you are playing with and what things they like to do..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
az welcome to the forums. This is an ongoing discussion between many many forumers. We ( meaning Mr She and myself) feel it is a personal choice. Everyone is an adult. They are old enough to make their own choices.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am ASTOUNDED that so many people are willing to do this!!!!! I'm not gonna say it's wrong because it's a personal chaoice but for me ANY risk of HIV is too much. We've been trying to set up a date with a woman for a while now and last night she said she hates condoms and loves hot cum in her. When we said condoms are a must for us she cut it off immediately! She doesn't know us! What if I did have aides and was so bitter at the world for my death sentence that I didn't tell her anyway? And haven't we all heard the saying that when you have unprotected sex with someone you are also having sex with everyone that person ever has as well? In this lifestyle, by definition, that's a LOT of people!!!!! This whole concept just blows my mind but hey, good luck with your VD.

Prescott Valley AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Feels better, but only my wife gets that.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare