Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex what is the beneifit of going bare
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare
Created by: buddd
Original Starting post for this thread:
what is the benefit of going bare

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
50 /// 50 .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(476 posts)
There could be a possibility of having more sex if you are respectful to the woman and show that you are considerate...

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Anyone know where I can get the full body condom Det. Drebben wore on Police Squad?

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Shana n James, very well stated.

/thread

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
We always use condoms because we don't want a mass of ejaculate acting as a disease vector thereby reducing (not eliminating) the possibility of disease transmission or conception. However, I am a molecular biologist. I have been studying infectious diseases for over a decade. I was a medic in the army and I was the nco in charge of the STD clinic at "a base in MD". There are plenty of STIs that can can be transmitted skin to skin like genital warts and we all know the condom doesn't cover everything. Also, when having sex with multiple partners the condom must be changed between every switch to prevent transferrance of Microorganisms between vaginas. This also goes for fingers and mouths that make the journey from one pussy to another. Even if you don't get an official STD, you are at greater risk for bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, and saliva allergies. Going from back to front without switching condoms can cause serious vaginal infections and UTIs. ATM is obviously an issue considering all major diarrheal illnesses and some parasites are transmitted via the fecal oral route. That means microscopic transfers of organisms not visible feces. Finally, I don't know many people who actually used a dental dam for oral sex or suck dick with a condom on it.... Gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, HPV, syphillis, and HIV can be transmitted to and from the oral mucosa via micro abrasions and tears by fellatio and cunnilingus. Some of these have a lower incidence of transmission via the oral route, others cause head & neck cancers rather than ovarian, cervical, and uteran cancers. All of these can be transmitted by an asymptomatic person, likely before they are aware. Some things we aren't even talking about (and statistically much more common) is transmission of the common cold, influenza, conjunctivitis, cold sores HSV-1, MRSA Staphylococcus aureus, and Streptococcal infections of the throat, urethra, and anus. I'm not advising anyone to bareback, on the contrary, I'd like to encourage everyone to be conscientious and vigilant when using protection and Urinate immediately after sex to reduce the incidence of UTI.

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Love the bare feeling but, each to there own .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(476 posts)
any doctor will tell you this...it is a MEDICALLY PROVEN FACT that the only safe sex is no sex.so on the count of one...let's all shut it down.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Going bare may be a hell of a lot more fun" but" then you may still can get something you do not want, glove or no glove it is all up to the persons you are playing with. to agree or not to agree is the question , or better yet should I or not ? . :)

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(476 posts)
Going bare is the benefit of having friends.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Forums like this crack me up. You'll hear if your careful or be selective . for aurguments sake lets say you fuck someone and they have fucked 20 people and everyone of them have fucked 20 people.just on the 1st round your up to 420 people that you have been exposed to their possible infections. 20 to the 5th power is 64,000,000. Not trying to break any body's ball just a little lesson in arithmetic . I don't worry about it though when I bareback it. You know I'm careful lmfao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: what is the beneifit of going bare