wearing sponge : Swingers Discussion 82807
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexwearing sponge
TOPIC: wearing sponge
Created by: ring2s
Original Starting post for this thread:
just wondering if anyone knows if a guy call tell you are wearing a sponge when giving oral?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Try it on your husband and find out.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I've been looking for birth control without hormones too, and there's just not a lot of good options available. I really like the Today sponge because one is good for 24 hours, so spontaneity is still achievable. And I've been able to find it at Walgreens and CVS pharmacies here.

From the research I've done for myself, if you can't or don't want to use hormones or the IUD, your options are condoms, spermicides, sponges, cervical caps, diaphragms, and the various timing methods (using the basal body temp, timing your cycles, documenting vaginal fluid, etc). I can't think of anything else. Good luck. I know it's frustrating.

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(261 posts)
thanks for the information. Just seeking an alternative b/c I can't tak the pill in any formate as well as use the IUD's. Thought this was a good options.. Back to the drawing board.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
If you're talking about the Today sponge, it has spermicide which he might taste...And it's kind of icky. Also, I don't recommend giving a blowjob after sex with a sponge because the spermicide is NOT tasty.

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(261 posts)
just wondering if anyone knows if a guy call tell you are wearing a sponge when giving oral?

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: wearing sponge