Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › there is a new form of gonorehea u cant get rid of
TOPIC: there_is_a_new_form_of_gonorehea_u_cant_get_rid_of
Created by: buddd
Original Starting post for this thread:
anti botics dont work on it

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.
When my husband was in the navy ,there would tell the new sailor Just coming aboard the ship to watch out for the hookers in the P.I. because there carried ROCKY Monuntain spotted Gonorehea and the only cure was to put you in a 55 gal open drum of vasilone for the rest of your life . OMG sailor and sea storys

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6593 posts)
That is far from the only thing that is becoming resistant to antibiotics. What the hell though it's been a good run

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
You can also get gonorrhea and chlamydia of the throat and potentially pass on to others....just sharing.

Username hidden
(38 posts)
What she said, no worries bobby, you wont have any problems with any STD/STI.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Actually, Robert, seems like you mostly complain about not getting screwed, so you needn't worry, dear.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11594 posts)
Humm. Well as I am allergic to most of those medications to begin with, I guess I need not worry any more than I already am worried... I would still be equally screwed. Lol/ :-(

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
Why does it need a name?

You just like saying "gonacoccal".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24829 posts)
The nameless gonorrhea!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
It's still just gonorrhea, Sed, but it has adapted to become resistant to treatment. According to the CDC, "In 2011, 30.4% of isolates collected in GISP were resistant to penicillin, tetracycline, ciprofloxacin, or a combination of these antimicrobials." (GISP=Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project)

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11594 posts)
Is there a name to this mysterious hard to treat cootie?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: there is a new form of gonorehea u cant get rid of
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.