pregnancy question : Swingers Discussion 1103011031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexpregnancy question
TOPIC: pregnancy question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of our grandsons is the product of the withdrawal method. And it only took one time when they found themselves out overnight and decided not to leave the hotel to go get condoms.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This reminds me of a woman I encountered. Her birth control pills were in the familiar "race track' design. There were 3-4 pills left in various places in the pack she brought in for a refill.

I asked her if she knew what they called women whose pack looked like that.

She replied ... "Stupid?"

Nope.. "Mom"

She never brought in another pack that was goofed up. ;)

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"how long after you sleep with a girl, can u take a home pregnancy test? does it have to be a certain time after? how long till it will show up positive if she is pregnant"

It depends on where she is in her cycle. You test after she has missed her period. If she's regular. That means she gets her period the same amount of time each month (28 days). You may get a positive reading (pregnancy) right away. That is about 14 days out.

Pregnancy tests are very accurate, IF the test is positive (pregnant) then she is pregnant.

A negative reading is about 70% accurate. You need to wait another week and test again. Only after two negative tests about a week apart after she's missed her period can you say..she probably isn't pregnant.

These are basic adult questions. You sincerely need to understand these things before you play. There is NO safe way to bare back a woman and be assured she won't get pregnant. That's why Catholics have big families. Please consider going to Planned Parenthood. They can help you understand the details you are asking. The net is OK. But asking a live person everything that concerns you, is the best way.

Good luck.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
well my chance of getting karen pregnant are 0% i had the big V 11 years ago. i wanted to be 100% certain of NO MORE KIDS.

KIDS are evil selfish little snots that fuck up my retirment planning. They expect to be fed, clothed educated and on top of that want attention. 1 is enough.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We've been practicing withdrawl (My husband I) for well over 20 years, was preggy twice, both planned ;) "

A couple that knows each other's bodies impeccably can do that, I absolutely believe you. My periods are so eratic we'd have had 10 kids by now if I tried that. But hey, you go girl!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I say cum in'em...shiiite, I've cum in Rose over 1000 times, and she only got pregnant 4 times. "

Haha yeah with odds like that how can you go wrong? Just have an open bar at the baby shower lol.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I say cum in'em...shiiite, I've cum in Rose over 1000 times, and she only got pregnant 4 times.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
" i am looking for what are the odds she can get preganant "

50/50

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Thank you sweets! Its good to see you post, how have you been lately?

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
that picture is sexy as hell shell.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: pregnancy question