pregnancy question : Swingers Discussion 1103011021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexpregnancy question
TOPIC: pregnancy question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes but who wants to do that?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(194 posts)
I have a cousin who is a condom baby. The only sure way not to get pregnant is not to have sex.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
I think I will have my husband fixed as soon as we decide not to have any more children!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(194 posts)
Yup and then like that isn't bad enough, she "adopts" a smart mouth too.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
That was the one and only time I will ever be trying that again unless I want another child, but that is not anytime in the near future. It is condoms from here on out. I am not good with birth control pills either because I forget to take them regularly. Of course, then there is mom who knew nothing about birth control and popped out 5 kids, guess it didn't work for her either! You're one of the lucky ones Poly! I envy you :)

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(194 posts)
I am the mom of the grandson whom B and LW spoke of earlier and I will tell you that the withdrawal method definitely dosen't work! Hence the name "Red Hot," my son was conceived after a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert and needless to say, it was an unplanned conclusion of my having one too many adult beverages and then my husband and I getting carried away and woops, forgot to use protection! My son was unplanned but definitely wanted, the timing just wasn't when we were exactly planning on having kids, but that is what happens when you aren't careful. Use a condom!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(194 posts)
According to my doctor, there is sperm in pre cum. Up to 5000 sperms in pre cum. That is why the pull out method doesn't work for a lot of people.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
"Woman can not get pregnant with "precum" since no sperm are present at that time."

You depend on that. I know better. If there is any sperm left from the last orgasm, there are most certainly sperm in that precum.

This is a young boy.. There are always sperm present.

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
and it only takes one..........

that and I would never rely on condoms as my only form of birth control in a swinging situation. And for sure never just pulling out. Didn't we learn this in about 5th grade? Its one thing to just pull out with your spouse. Your taking the risk, you can be lucky like poly, or be like a friend of mine and end up pregnant.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17034 posts)
The odds of her getting pregnant depends on her cycle and if your sperm have good mobility, motility and a good count. Cumming in, on, around the woman also is a factor, I mean they cant jump and crawl commando. Woman can not get pregnant with "precum" since no sperm are present at that time.

Good luck with what ever outcome you are looking for.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: pregnancy question