pregnancy question : Swingers Discussion 1103011011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexpregnancy question
TOPIC: pregnancy question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ok, then i would've beat the doctor to with in an inch of his life.

I had the big V 11 years ago. THANK GOD it took.

I think i'd rather die than have another kid. I'd be 62 before it was out of college if we had one today.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty nope you cant. When you have a vasectomy you sign a paper stating it might not be 100% effective. I have no uterous so I know I cant get pregnant. My ex sisterinlaw did get pregnant after having her tubes tied. After the baby was born she had a hysterectomy..

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i would've sued that fucking doctor.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
shelikesgirls.................stranger things have happened.

friends of my parents...........first child (they didn't want to have kids at all) concieved on birth control pills. Had tubes tied. Got pregnant with twins, he then had vasectomy, she had twins again ;)

Personally the whole pulling out before cumming would never work for my husband and I, he usually cums at least 3-4 times each session. even if he pulled out for each orgasm there would be cum on him when he re-entered.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
My hysterectomy and hubbys vasectomy solved all our pregnancy problems. I have a baby now, that Dr has ALOT of splainin to do...

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I sure am glad I don't have to worry about any form of birth control. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17554 posts)
Top.. Actually it is not called the rhythm method it is the ovulation method. You actually keep track of your temp,mucus and cervical change. It is a excellent method to use if you have irregular periods. "If used correctly it is 97%- 99% effective, which is the same as the pill and IUD." I had to go look it up in the book by Merryl Winstein. There are other books out there. Anyway, at first it can be time consuming but now it really isn't. But it sure has helped to determine when it is the time of the month. TMI -my cycles can be anywhere from 20 days to 45 days. I do not have accidents anymore-- yippy. Oh, and the comment you made about sperm staying mobile is five days before ovulation and four days after ovulation. I tell you it sure did unnerve my doc when I would tell her I already ovulated when I was trying to get prego. LOL She would make the comment that I was just to aware of my body.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
I'm only saying that this may not work for all couples. If it has worked for you that is wonderful. But women that have irregular cycles and aren't careful often end up pregnant. Keeping track of body temperature and vaginal discharge sounds like a lot of extra work to me.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(194 posts)
The rhythm method to which you are referring to has a failure rate of 13 to 20% and not reccommended for women with irregular cycles. One isse being that it is believed that sperm are only viable inside a woman for up to three days. It has been found that sperm can survive for up to seven days inside a woman so be careful with that one.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(194 posts)
If you know your cycle and when you ovulate you know when it is safe for your hubby to cum inside to not get pregnant or when you want to get pregnant. But you have to be willing to chart your cycles etc. If remember correctly, this method it is about 95%- 98% reliable. I believe comparable to taking the pill. I have used this method for many many years.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: pregnancy question