pregnancy question : Swingers Discussion 110301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexpregnancy question
TOPIC: pregnancy question
Created by: 03cobra456 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you've had a vasectomy it's simple to test its effectiveness yourself anytime you wish. All that's needed is a low power microscope. I've checked myself many times since my vasectomy. It's very revealing to check before you have the vasectomy, so you can truly understand how many and how vibrant sperm are! I know now I'm not ejaculating sperm.

It also depends on the type of vasectomy you have. Mine removed 2" of both vas so they couldn't heal back together, and cauterized the ends, so no sperm would migrate between. And none have.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
well.........it happens. it is DIFFICULT to deal with, but lets face it, we are playing with loaded guns, no matter how many precautions we take. I have been slapped with the reality stick, but that is the chance we all take.

Trenton NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes, we are like that. If a wife is not on birth control we do not play with that couple. Condoms slip, I know this FIRST hand unfortunately lol...and we had no issues with me getting pregnant. The last thing I need are more little Millingtons running around this planet with someone else's last name! SNAP. I myself and medically sterile but I have met a few ladies who had this, the tubes healed back and whalaa! You are changing poopie diapers 9 months later lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"Urine has sperm in it?"

Yes, it can sometimes.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"ALL fluids that cum out of a mans dick has sperm in it !!!!!!! "

Urine has sperm in it?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
YES you can still get knocked up !!! ALL fluids that cum out of a mans dick has sperm in it !!!!!!! Besides it only takes ONE of the little suckers to get you pregnant !!!! Now if the woman is cut, burned, or everything is gone the only one that is 100% safe is,,,,,,,,, having NOTHING inside.. Plan talk,, no big words so maybe you will understand.....it now... NO big V is fully safe either...

Canberra Australian Capital Territory Australia
Username hidden
(12 posts)
my tubes were burnt, cut, and stamped on at the ripe old age of 22. I have NO kids and don't want any. Besides any girl would have probably been a cheerleader.. That would have wrecked my world.

:)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am a vasectomy baby. I have had a tubal but they took part of my tubes when they did it. So, chances of getting pregnant are slim to none.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
sorry 59. Either way no more kids

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
How do you figure 62?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: pregnancy question