is there any completely safe swinging : Swingers Discussion 1801241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexis there any completely safe swinging
TOPIC: is there any completely safe swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
"We'd like to hear from swingers who have actually made this venue work for any extended period of time."

the siilence is deafening.....thought so...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
"You could form a group of couples that promise to only have sex within the group..." Nice idea 9god....We have often thought that would be an ideal situation, but many folks in the LS are in it for variety's sake and wouldn't be satisfied to stay within the boundaries of a small group. We'd like to hear from swingers who have actually made this venue work for any extended period of time.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
You could form a group of couples that promise to only have sex within the group. You could all agree to be tested. You would have to either trust what they say, or have everyone present medical proof.

Of course any one person could stray at any moment.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Pretty much my response has been covered, but no, anytime you have any type of sex, it can't be totally safe. Beyond regular STI's you can run the risk of other infections. Staph and other bacteria commonly live on the skin, as can E. Coli, and other infections that range from minor to serious.

That said, anytime you have contact with any human, you run the risk of exposure or infection. The usual barrier methods and regular testing are the safest. Exclusivity plus the aforementioned is safer. Most fun things aren't safe! That doesn't mean that you shouldn't go out and have responsible fun.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
"is there any completely safe swinging?"

short answer -- "No."

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
This is a great question! There is no such thing as "Safe Sex" only "Safer Sex" unless you are engaging in phone or cyber sex or watching your lover get themselves off.

That being said, regular testing and barrier methods are generally enough for most people. I have heard conflicting things about the various types of herpes and you might want to discuss that with your doctor to see what s/he suggests.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Thanks for the response.

Valhalla NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The type of play your describing is safer than most playing but not without risk . Anytime there is exchange of body fluid between 2 people (fingering) there is potential to exchange bugs if proper steps are not taken.Fingering would leave fluid on your hand which unless you wash your hands right after would be present will be transfered to the next person you touch.and any skin to skin contact with a person that has either an actual herpes out break or is shedding the virus without an actual visible sign of sores is extremely risky, Herpes is most often passed from a partner whO has no idea they have it AND have no symptoms of it. So in our opinion if there is ANY contact between people during play there is plenty of risk still, as we hsve found out.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(25 posts)
my wife and I are very soft swingers, no mouth kissing , no oral , no intercourse. we do like to be with others though with touching , caressing,. fingering , handjobs etc. I would have to think that this is a very safe way of swinging. I understand that it is way to boring for many but works for us. seems perfectly safe, any thoughts?

Valhalla NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: is there any completely safe swinging