is there any completely safe swinging : Swingers Discussion 1801241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexis there any completely safe swinging
TOPIC: is there any completely safe swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
"is there any completely safe swinging"

Nope.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I went in for my tests earlier this week and one of the little posters on the wall was warning about a recent upsurge in syphilis among homosexual men. It doesn't concern me directly because I don't play with couples in which the man is bi; just throwing out this info FYI.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
If sex was a safe act then we wouldn't need condoms and other protective measures...and even those aren't 100% effective. Like everything else in life, sex comes with an inherent risk. When deciding to swing, you are increasing that risk. So to answer your question in a single word, no, there is no such thing as completely safe swinging.

All you can do is determine what type of swinging you want to do (swap, soft, etc) and then decide what precautions you want to take to ensure your safety along with the safety of your partner(s). If you meet a couple (or someone single) and decide you all want to play together, if they are not on board with whatever safety rules you have in place then just walk away. If you want them to wear latex gloves because you don't want them touching you with their hands, then they either wear the gloves or you walk. Never sacrifice your safety or comfort just to have a good time. Because if you do, everyone will be having a good time except for you.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
For the OP, with the question about "no oral and no intercourse, just fingering and hand jobs", well you are probably as safe as any politician that shakes hands with different people all day long.

Yes there's no such thing as risk free, but that goes with just leaving the house. But for those that do the full intercourse thing with condoms without breakage, the odds are still in your favor.

My wife and I like to get tested for STDs here and there, and so far we've been negative. But we only get out to play once or twice a year, so we are probably not the most at risk here. And we always use protection for intercourse, although we have not with oral. Maybe we are just good at picking who we play with ;)

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
A small private group sounds good on paper but it seems the majority of people enjoy meeting and playing with new couples. Then of course ypu have the issue of people in the group that have something already but don't know it, and cheating spouses. Also even if EVERYONE in the group agreed to stay exclusive everyone would have to have a full std work up, but a "full work up" does not include Herpes testing, a Herpes type specific test is fairly costly in the 200.00 range. Might be tough to get couples to spend 400.00 .

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(25 posts)
The truth? Not in my experience. I've played with a couple of married men and was perfectly content being exclusive with them. The problem was not the men but the wives. Both of the wives have numerous boyfriends and it wasn't going to change with them. One of the wives agreed to use condoms but the other wife was insulted at the idea and refuses to get tested for STDs. The funny thing - I inform both couples that I got zapped with the happies. Couple A gets tested and is negative (thank goodness!!). The wife of Couple B won't get tested because she is embarrassed at the idea of going to a clinic. Couple A still talks to me. Couple B won't talk to me. I'm a little heart broken because I loved my hubby sitting gigs. My fantasy was to have a 3 some with my 2 married guys - talk about Nirvana...

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
"You could form a group of couples that promise to only have sex within the group..."

Again -- anybody actually have any experience with a small group -- keeping sex exclusively within the group for purposes of safe swinging?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
The response to our profile has been nothing short of amazing, SO MANY couples play with the knowledge they are a risk to some degree. If you consider the numbers of people with hsv oral it is unrealistic to think you have not had contact with some sort of std or sti, it's simply impossible. But as the saying goes "ignorance is bliss"

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(25 posts)
There is no way to completely eliminate all the risks associated with casual sex. The best any of us can hope for is to play it as safe as possible. And for the love of God, if you do happen to have something.. Please refrain from playing, or at the very least, be honest enough with those you are about to play with, and let them decide if they wish to pursue an encounter.

Nobody should EVER be given a gift they didn't want!!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: is there any completely safe swinging