is there any completely safe swinging : Swingers Discussion 180124
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexis there any completely safe swinging
TOPIC: is there any completely safe swinging
Created by: ruggi
Original Starting post for this thread:
my wife and I are very soft swingers, no mouth kissing , no oral , no intercourse. we do like to be with others though with touching , caressing,. fingering , handjobs etc. I would have to think that this is a very safe way of swinging. I understand that it is way to boring for many but works for us. seems perfectly safe, any thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't want to hijack ruggi's thread.

So I'll send ya some tid-bits by the bird.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Well put Frey...

Go ahead, go to a MnG and stand within 10ft of someone that was at a pet store with birds, or even own one. Opppss! you possibly contracted Chlamydia..

Wait - You're at a family wedding?? gave the peeps a good luck kiss?? ooppss!! you have HSV1.. geez, seems to me that even giving your family member (cousin??) a kiss gets you infected...

Seriously, if you're that paranoid about getting a disease, stay home and rub one off..

Get the facts str8 peeps,, your false sense of security is mis-guiding you..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
GFandME, no hurt feelings at all, we think this is a great way to make folks aware of a very common issue (hsv) and we truly appreciate your thoughts. And again for anyone interested in learning more about Herpes and how common it is read an article called good virus bad virus. Best wishes to all you horny people!!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(25 posts)
As many have said, the level of risk is something that is going to vary from person to person/couple to couple.

Motorcycles make for great life analogies. Some people ride with a helmet, some don't. I have a good friend who rides without a helmet but absolutely refuses to fly in an airplane because he thinks it's unsafe. Now, using statistics, that is the most bass ackwards train of thought I've ever heard. But for him, he's a highly experienced and safe rider and feels like the risk is low for him to even get in an accident in the first place and that the feeling of the wind blowing through his hair is worth the risk. But he won't get in an airplane because getting across the country in 4 hours isn't worth the risk of falling out of the sky. Go figure.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Just in case I was misunderstood - I would like to point out this part of my post:

"and be smart - use your human brain to recognize and assess and mitigate the risks that are inherent with living, AND WITH DOING THOSE ACTIVITIES THAT BRING YOU JOY AND MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE" (Caps Added)

Know what risks you are taking, and choose which ones you will accept, and what precautions you will take to mitigate them.

I had no intention of insinuating anything - what works for you is what works with you, Live and be Happy!

(Him)

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
sexyngifted, we would pass if we knew upfront and we would want to know upfront. its not cause you are not great people, its simply knowing there is a known issue would scare us. Admittedly not knowing a lot about the transmission of that disease doesn't help the cause either but we would not get in bed knowing someone had that. Could we end up in bed with someone with it...yes, but not knowingly.

Hope that answers the question without hurting any feelings.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1248 posts)
So cool to see interest in this topic, so we'd like to ask ....if you read our profile you'll see we are very up front and honest about our hsv status.We are hsv1 genital, the risk of either of us passing this to another partner is almost but not completely 0 percent.The question for those honest enough to weigh in on this is...if you met us, thought we were a nice looking fun couple who you would normaly want to play with , would you pass on us do to our HSV status? We know that most would pass from our experience ...although we have met and played with several very cool couples with 0 problems.And in passing on us how would you feel about playing with a couple who have been active in the lifestyle with a variety of different people who have no idea of their status? I guess what were asking is as long as nothing is obvious do you feel safe with someone who can't positivley say they are d and d safe , or is ignorence really bliss? We'd appreciate everyones thoughts.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I think its about 'acceptable risk'. If you parachute, you don't just go jump out of a plane with a poorly packed chute, or without a secondary chute. Sure, you have a primary chute that will -probably- work, but you still take precautions to limit the risk as much as possible. The same is true for swinging, or any sex.

Bottom line, have fun, but understand your level of 'acceptable risk' and prepare accordingly.

"Acceptable Risk" is different for everyone, and is a personal choice. People who bareback are not 'wrong' compared to completely soft swinging, nor vice versa. Both groups have their own level of acceptable risk.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Nothing in life is completely safe.

Ever parachute? Parasail? Swim with no lifeguard around? go boating/canoeing? suck cock without a condom? drive a car? ride a motorcycle? let someone else drive? walk in the woods? tall grass? light a barbeque? used the "rhythm method" or coitus interruptus to avoid pregnancy?

Enjoy, fill your life, have fun... and be smart - use your human brain to recognize and assess and mitigate the risks that are inherent with living, and with doing those activities that bring you joy and make you feel alive.

Then, go enjoy and be enjoyed. Otherwise, why live?

Be real and have fun.

Share Joy (or whatever your partners' name(s) is/are :) )

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
"soft swinging, no mouth kissing, no intercourse" For us that's like "caffeine free diet coke", "caffeine free skinny milk latte", or Miller, Coors and whatever the other crap beer is "lite". No fun at all. There is no completely safe swinging. Period. We know it, we know the risks and we play accordingly. Amazingly, there are lots of couples to play with.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: is there any completely safe swinging