dental dams : Swingers Discussion 519561011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexdental dams
TOPIC: dental dams
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I always thought a dental dam was when I yelled DAMN! when my dentist hurt me!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
got it, thank you google haha...no I don't think we'll be using one.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm an idiot and please forgive me. But what the HELL is a dental dam? I was thinking dentures when I first read it ha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I always use dental dams. If I've been with a girl for a while then I wouldn't use dental dams (it tastes and smells much better).

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
bump

I reread this thread

" it takes away the spontaniety, the warmth, the closeness, the taste, the touch, the wetness, and much of the meaning of having sex. And of course following the logic of dental dams, you must not mouth kiss, as that transmits the little critters.

I totally agree. When the HIV scare was at it's peak, before we had a fairly clear idea about the way it was passed. I did use some saran wrap and lolli dams with a couple of ladies.

It totally defeated the reason for playing. I have since stopped using barriers during any type of oral sex. I have suffered not one consequence of doing so.

I did tell my GI doc, before he performed and upper GI..that my sexual practices included fellatio. Would he please check for HPV changes in my throat. I had none. He kept a poker face. ;)

I still don't understand why HPV affects the columnar epithelium of the cervix and rectum...but generally leaves the throat alone. It's a great thing though.

So in my long experience, I choose not to suck latex. yuk,

Mischief...loves placing face.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We agree wholeheartedly that it takes away the spontaniety, the warmth, the closeness, the taste, the touch, the wetness, and much of the meaning of having sex. And of course following the logic of dental dams, you must not mouth kiss, as that transmits the little critters.

There is no SAFE sex. Safer sex practices can continue, in our opinion, on into a place where the practices defeat the purpose of sex in the first place. If play is only a means to try as many partners as possible, then I understand the logic of using this many barriers. Our logic is to have as meaningful sex as possible with as few other partners as have the potential for meaningful sex.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I personally have not used a dental damn BUT have had a dentist use them on me while have dental work done. If the application is similar when having oral sex with the female what is the purpose - other than the obvious. It took my dentist about 10 minutes to get everything set up and then he pokes a hole in it for access. It seems to me it takes away the spontaneity out of playing or pleasure.

Pueblo West CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I bought dental dams online at drugstore dot com - can't get that sort of thing here in the islands. Have yet to use them, though. So far female playmates tend to like my toys, which I am happy to use on them, then switch to a different toy when they want to use one on me.

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Try condom (d0t) com

lollidams are a brand name Saran wrap works well.

Suggest you practice with it in your own sex life. Then you will understand the limitations

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hello - we are just starting to play and we would like to get "dental dams" just to be safe. Yes, we are a couple that would use them; we have never used them in the past, but we plan to use one the first time we play(yes we are so new that we have not even played with anyone yet...). We have been to local drug store, but did not see any; where did you find the ones you bought?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: dental dams