could you recommend a good lubricant : Swingers Discussion 795811041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcould you recommend a good lubricant
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like to know more about these newer variations that Trojan advertises all over TV. Some tingle, some are warm, some are cool. And this other variation - the his-plus-hers version that is out there.

Like a lot of you, we are reluctant to spend $20 or $30 on a bottle of stuff we may not like at all. Has anyone played around with THESE ( relatively ) newer products ?

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We've tried all the major brands. Some are OK, others terrible. Our favorite BY FAR is Foreplay gel, carried by Walgreens. Works well for vaginal and anal play, stays slippery for a long time. Non - staining, washes up easily, pleasant tasting. AND it's very economical!

Antioch IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Astroglide is okay. A little bit is plenty. Wife says it felt a little like a burning sensation, but that could be psychosomatic. Haven't needed any lube for vaginal sex for a while now. She's very juicy nowadays, surprisingly.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
This is good to know! I've used condoms, and I've used coconut oil, but never together. Coconut just tastes good, too!

Another wonderful thing about it, is that it is solid up to about 80 degrees. You can dip your finger into a jar of solid (but soft) coconut oil, and apply it to a fellow human (or yourself), where it instantly liquifies.

No squirt bottle required!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
That was from a natural foods web site. Do a search on coconut oil compromising condoms. Another site says most people lump all oils into the same category so as not to create any confusion. Coconut Oil is the natural pressing from coconuts. Make sure you get a product that is 100% coconut. Baby oil is made from petroleum. Vaseline is petroleum jelly. Some body oils are petroleum based. It is the petroleum that breaks down latex.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(265 posts)
I think people have a misconception of coconut oil because of the word "OIL". Let me quote from an online article:

"However, this is where coconut oil lubricant is different from other oil-based lubricants on the market today. Oils like vegetable oil or baby oil have the ability to break down elasticity or eat away at latex, which is what condoms and dental dams are made of. When the latex begins to break down, you and your partner are less protected against the risk of STDs and pregnancy. What’s more is that when elasticity is compromised, the condom can slip off during sexual intercourse.

Coconut oil lubricant does not come with any of these designations. In fact, coconut oil lubricant, because it is natural, compares to the effects experienced when a water-based lubricant is used. This means it is better for use in sexual situations because it will not compromise a latex condom, nor will it interact badly with the pH of your system or your partner’s system. The use of synthetic oil can promote irritation and other sexual health problems, and can increase the presence of candida bacteria, which is highly prevalent in urinary tract or yeast infections."

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(265 posts)
The only lube we'll buy is Liquid Silk. It's water-based, without glycerin, and works really well without leaving behind a sticky residue.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
We like Astroglide and also a silicon Wet Platinum is awesome too

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Silicone Lubes are awesome!!! I have also used Pjur and it is great. I currently use Swiss Navy (on sale) and it is great as well. Stick with the Silicone lubes and you will do fine..... :) Happy F*cking!

Perry OH
Username hidden
(117 posts)
Just wonder if you can use olive oil, coconut oil, or anything with an oil base with a condom?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 93   End
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant