could you recommend a good lubricant : Swingers Discussion 795811031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcould you recommend a good lubricant
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We would use it more if there was a better way then scooping it out of the jar. I thought for at home of putting it in a bottle with a nozzle (like a refillable ketchup bottle type thing) and then keeping it in a bottle warmer by the bed. Which is where we usually use lube due to lack of much foreplay lol. For now I will stick with our slippery stuff, we have a pump bottle so no fingers in the lube container.<br />

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Sorry, squirrel moment! ...I think Caligula used lard...Coulda been butter, but I'm guessing it was lard. Yum!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
Great!...and now, I'm having visions of the wedding scene from Caligula! Thanks LWC.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
my main objection to coconut oil is you end up putting your fingers in the jar to get it out. Which means if your fingers have been in contact with pretty much anything its going into the jar.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
usually you should be lubed up enough for any kind of sex after jumping in the water anywhere in the gulf !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Well Ct, Lady Classic and I really thank you for that suggestion!

It is without a doubt the best lube we ever used!

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Will second the Wet Platinum suggestion. That's all we use...it is very long lasting and doesn't get tacky. It is especially good if you are into anal at all!

Marysville WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
ClassicPA, I believe it was us. We keep a container next to the bed, a smaller container of it near our play bag for parties and also keep a jar in the kitchen. We use it for frying among other things. Even out it in a brownie recipe when we didn;t hve any vegetable oil.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
I gotta say that we went out and got pure coconut oil and it is by far the best thing we have ever used. And the one we use has not coconut smell. I highly recommend it.

Lady Classic is highly allergic to things like aloe and many of the lubes we have used in the past have irritated her. The Coconut oil has not shown to give her anything but pure enjoyment.

So this goes out to the first one of you guys who suggested it, I cant remember who you are and dont feel like riffleing through the post

Thank you!

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
I will recommend the Wet Platinum because I use it. It's silicone base, last longer that any other lube I have tried,it doesn't get sticky and its FDA approved. I believe it's the only silicone base lube approved by the FDA.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 93   End
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant