could you recommend a good lubricant : Swingers Discussion 795811021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcould you recommend a good lubricant
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sure if there was something with coconut oil on it on the nightstand the dogs or cat would be licking it or it would gather dust. Much easier just to use the pump bottle of Slippery stuff. Then if I want to take some with us when meeting with others or for travel, I just pump some into a smaller container.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Coconut oil is still oil and should not be used with condoms as it will break down the structure. However for bareback with my husband best lube ever!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Surely, you can dedicate one dowel, or one spoon exclusively for the use of digging out some coconut oil! One itsy bitsy spoon, next to your bed, next to the jar of oil, for the sake of not running to the kitchen in the middle of sex.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
because I don't want to have to jump out of bed run to the kitchen for a spoon everytime we are in the middle of sex and figure out a little lube might be needed? Someone at one point said to put it in a squeeze bottle and then run it under hot water, while it would be effective, it still means getting up in the middle of something. Unless maybe you keep it in a baby bottle warmer by the bed. Which if you use it all the time I guess would work. But for use every now and then, too much trouble.

While I have had guys do the spit thing, not really something I enjoy, I find it sort of icky, and not very effective.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
I have no idea how people use lube altogether. I swear, I'm not kidding or making fun of anyone. I can't stand it. I guess for the same reason why I can't stand any lotions, moisturizers, lipstick etc... Just spit on it ;). Not into spitting by any stretch of the imagination, but I can think of several scenarios where he spat into his palm then did what needed to be done, it was damn hot.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Wet Platinum numbs my junk.

Like... "useless chunk of de-sensitized rubber" numb.... the Mrs. likes it - OK fine use it with someone else.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18827 posts)
Sometimes I just don't get some of the shit I read on these fora.

It's like in Jeopardy, go for the obvious Mr.L!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
*my main objection to coconut oil is you end up putting your fingers in the jar to get it out. Which means if your fingers have been in contact with pretty much anything its going into the jar. *

Why not use an ice cream spoon, or even a long dowel? it's not rocket science.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
KY liquid can not come in contact with me, just saying.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Been using KY liquid for 10+ years but definately would like to try something new. Will check out the Wet Platinum next time I run out.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 93   End
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant