could you recommend a good lubricant : Swingers Discussion 79581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcould you recommend a good lubricant
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant
Created by: funcplokc
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have tried several, and I am sick of spending the money and getting home a with a product that we both do not like. i would like one that you apply and it lasts a while, with out getting tacky and you have to add more..breaking teh rhythm. He doesnt like the oily feeling ones. Ilike the ones that feel kind of like satin when they start, but they sure dont finish well.

I particularly hate the ones that leave me (she) feeling sticky every where the lube has been..even if he wasnt there..lol

Any help? suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Astroglide for us.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Siliconebased lubs..its not sticky, its smooth not oily, and does not dry fast..

problem is whashing it out..:-) the water just bounces off..

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
It's alright dude. We'll just chalk it up to a misunderstanding and move along.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
After I just went back and read what I orignally wrote, i did not realize how much of a dick I sounded like. I did really mean my appology to everyone in that last posting but I must really appologise to VA for my outburst. my original posting about not caring about condoms didnt quite come out the way I wanted it to and I should have read over it before posting. It really wasnt meant to be as shitty as it came across and again I am sorry to everyone

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
First I am NOT Trying to shut down anything! Where you get that from is way out in space.

Sorry for using my rights to post.

I appologise to everyone I may have offended. I truely mean that

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
I'm sorry are you trying to shut down a thread because the direction of the conversation isn't relevant to your situation?

Why are you paying attention anymore then? We're talking about condom compatability, and you're not interested. Should I jump into every thread you're a part of which isn't relevant to me and tell everyone to shut up?

Jesus Christ. Get over yourself and grow up.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Jesus people!!!

Use whatever you want! We like coconut oil and thats that.

If your gonna play with others (men who need to use a condum) use something else! We dont party with guys Period! just Lady and other ladies so cocnut oil is good for us

Didnt think this would turn into a debate over what is good for a rubber.

The fact is

Ky and other lubes irritates Lady as she has sensitive skin and is allergic to aloe.

When we heard about cocnut oil we tried it and love it. Its the best lube we have used and has NO side effects on her body.

Dont give a shit about the rubbers. Only her health and coconut oil doesnt hurt her.

Enough said

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
I'm saying the oil (petroleum or coconut) *is* the solvent. :)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)

SALIVATE

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(552 posts)
There is a difference between using mechanical action to remove an oil vs it coming off your hands with water. Oils will also absorb into your skin. But I assure you, the solubility of coconut oil in water is *zero*.

LWC: I don't think that's what they're doing. I think they are stating that in a marathon session body oils can also degrade condoms and they should be replaced from time to time.

Essentially, water and silicone-based lubes are the safe ones with condoms. Any oil ("natural" or otherwise) will degrade them. Their explanation isn't the choice of words I would use, but it is correct. All oils have some "solvent power", and will attack latex and polyisoprene.

Polyurethane is chemically speaking a different animal entirely, although as condoms go, it is an awful material.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 93   End
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant