Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex could you recommend a good lubricant
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant
Created by: funcplokc
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have tried several, and I am sick of spending the money and getting home a with a product that we both do not like. i would like one that you apply and it lasts a while, with out getting tacky and you have to add more..breaking teh rhythm. He doesnt like the oily feeling ones. Ilike the ones that feel kind of like satin when they start, but they sure dont finish well.

I particularly hate the ones that leave me (she) feeling sticky every where the lube has been..even if he wasnt there..lol

Any help? suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Costco sells organic coconut oil by the tub. It seems to last exactly as long as the small bottles for some reason :-)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You can get a tub of organic coconut oil at Costco. It's funny that the large tubs last exactly as long as the small bottles... But they're a lot more fun!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You can get a tub of organic coconut oil at Costco. It's funny that the large tubs last exactly as long as the small bottles... But they're a lot more fun!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
i use an organic one , you can find some good prices on amazon . One time i forgot it & got a cheap jar @ walmart , it definately was not as good and gave me a clogged pore in a very uncomfortable spot lol ......lesson learned.

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1234 posts)
Coconut oil has been mentioned often . . . are the brands or types that are better?????

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(224 posts)
coconut oil is the best . Do not buy the cheap brands , they have a bit of a different feel .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1234 posts)
We prefer silicone based lubes since the feel very silky and stay slick. Lately we have been using gun oil and have been happy with it.

Spring Creek NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
When we are alone or with a soft swap couple, it is always coconut oil. Too many people still believe ANY oil will corrupt a condom but there are tests that show coconut oil doesn't so we don;t want to freak people out.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(296 posts)
i can't use any of those warming or flavored lubes either. they irritate me too much

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
"My lady turned me onto KY his/hers and I love it. Never used it before but is now part of regular play. I am enjoying the many ways I have learned to make her go wild and I'm thankful for how she was introduced to it. I strongly recommend it. God I love pleasing this woman. "

its wonderful that you both love it. I can't use any KY products they react badly with my PHbalance, And any of those "enhancing" or "warming"ones burn like the fires of hell. Doesn't make for great sex when you are in the shower crying while trying to rinse that crap out....been there done that.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20322 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
TOPIC: could you recommend a good lubricant