condomless : Swingers Discussion 588001061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcondomless
TOPIC: condomless
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 66 of 66 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm glad Simbaxx. Around here you really have to watch.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We certainly don't find it common in the Lifestyle here on the West coast. I have come across one man in two years that insisted on bareback. Everyone else we have encountered has always been with the "condom only " state of mind. So, to say it's common is not the case in our experience.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It is very common and makes no medical sense.

A moment's pleasure for what?

It's like a health care provider with no gloves.

How many would allow that?

Then why allow someone one with 100s of contacts to exchange fluids with you. Women need to protect themselves better.

your infection rate may vary.

Mischief....with gloves

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
The practice of going bareback is very common in the lifestyle.

Whatever your personal feelings on that, if something communicable was getting passed on in the lifestyle, the following would happen:

1)You'd hear about it. This is a very small world. If you and I meet, and we're from opposite sides of the country, you probably know someone who knows me, or vise versa. Word gets around.

2) People would be leaving the lifestyle in droves.

Anybody see either of those things happening? Didn't think so.

My observation over the years has been that GENERALLY speaking, the younger the swinger, the more likely they are to insist on condom usage. With abstinence education, STD warnings, etc forcefed to them through their adolesence, younger people today are scared to death to fuck at all, much less without condoms. Having my own 20 year old, and many friends with teenagers and college kids, I can tell you from talking with them that the degree of paranoia many of them have about sexuality is frightening. Just another result of the pendulum in America swinging so far to the right over the last 25 years. (No pun intended)

Anyhow, (stepping off my soapbox), in spite of what everyone may claim on internet lifestyle forums, having sex without condoms is very common.

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
More people out there go without than you realize. Go to a swing club and just watch. You will be quite surprised at how many do it. We watched a man and woman from 2 couples that didn't know each other until that night, go at it, no condoms whatsoever. BOTH couples are VERY VERY active in the lifestyle.

Athens OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
AIDS condoms, education, research 13,426 Alzheimers medical research 22,725 Auto Accidents seatbelts, airbags, highway safety, training 42,191 Bike Accidents reflectors, lights, helmets and training 142 Breast Cancer mammography and medical research 42,068 Diabetes medical research 64,751 Drowning life jackets, swimming lessons, supervision 4,406 Drug Reactions read the labels, consult your pharmacist 276 Falls awareness, safety harnesses and helmets 12,595 Fires & Burns alarms, extinguishers, education and planning 3,362 Gun Accidents deprive children of access and hunter training 866 Hepatitis vaccine (A&B) and clean needles & testing (C) 4,796 Illegal Drugs motivation, education and support 16,926 Leukemia research, exercise, diet, and no tobacco 20,324 Lightening stay indoors and wear rubber shoes 10 Liver Disease sound diet, max. 2 oz. of alcohol, research 25,192 Meningitis vaccinations 768 Murder police, courts, prisons, awareness 18,272 Pedestrians reflective clothes, sidewalks and crosswalks 5,412 Poisoning secure cleaning fluids, poisons and pills 10,801 Prostate Cancer testing, exercise, diet, research 32,203 Snake Bites awareness, boots, vaccines 8 Suffocation think, anticipate and alter ventilation 4,585 Suicide counseling, mental health and love 30,575 Syphilis abstinence, condoms, education 45 Ulcers avoid tobacco, alcohol and caffeine 4,695 TOTAL OF ALL OF THE ABOVE

TOBACCO

TOTAL 1998 TOBACCO DEATHS

Death by Tobacco Suicide? Murder? Accident? Stupidity? Stupid is as stupid does,glass houses and rocks.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1125 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 66 of 66 
TOPIC: condomless