condomless : Swingers Discussion 588001051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcondomless
TOPIC: condomless
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've watched the level of safer play when couples play. There are tons of less than safer interactions. Everything from where has your hand been? Oh, in the other chick...to moving mouth from one person to the next. Also not washing the front of the males body before moving with condom to the next lady.

Few folks are as tuned into pathogen transfer as I am. The reality is many, "safer", swingers are not that safe at all. The reality is that most are not safe enough for me. That said to use the word murder...makes me wonder why folks would even be in the lifestyle.

Mischief, mark me as safer

Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Helen Keller

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
In my opinion, failing to use a condom on someone is attempted murder. I only go bare on my wife. That's what we share----it's something special. But we once swung with a couple where the male ran out of condoms and went bare on her without our approval. My wife found out too late and told me what happened. You see, when getting fucked from behind it's sometimes difficult for the female to feel the difference. She turned around and noticed an immature buffoon with his flaccid unconcealed pecker. It was too late. Our fun for that night came to a quick end. Of course I had to use a condom on his partner though. Right? About two more months from now and we'll get tested. Swinging is supposed to be fun. It's not worth the worrying of STDs.

When you swing you'll meet so many losers like this out there who will lie and totally lose all sense of responsibility. Men like this are immature and don't give a f..k about the person they are swinging with. That bastard didn't even get her off. What a loser. He's a member with his wife on SLS and believe me, I regret not posting their screen name.

But anyway... The truth about condoms is that I love them. They feel sexy. Unfortunately we can't fully protect ourselves from STDs, but we can at least try. Using a condom is a great way of protecting yourself and showing respect for your new partner.

We'll never know who invented the condom but it sure was a great invention. In ancient times the Chinese tried to prevent infection by wrapping oiled silk paper around the penis, and the Japanese had leather and tortoiseshell sheaths. The Romans used tampons that had been dipped in herbs and condoms made of goats' bladders. So you can see the incredible evolution of comfort that we now have today and there are STILL men out there today who complain about condoms and refuse to use them.

Be safe!

Plantation FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Dan:

You hit the nail on the head. My/your safety depends on how honest people are. The reality? Very few are honest about traits which could be a deal breaker. What amazes me more? Very few folks ask others about past risky experiences/lingering STDs and the like.

Hell, just getting guys to ask about birth control is a MAJOR step. I was asked a total of 1x. What are you using? It makes a difference even with condoms. I've seen men want to go down on my gf (fertile), after she kissed them, after a BJ. Hello. It only takes on swimmer to seal the deal. Even precum on the hand then placed in a vagina is risking daddyhood.

The whole thing amazes me.

Mischief who is very careful

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Condoms?No ,I don't think I would have sex with someone wearing gloves.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Review the facts and reach your own conclusion.

If you feel that any mention of blacks is racist then you are entitled to live in your politically correct bubble. In the meantime we will have an open adult discussion about the data and facts connected with HIV/AIDS.

From avert dot org/usastatr.htm

America's black and Hispanic communities have been disproportionately affected by HIV and AIDS. In 2004, the total number of AIDS cases ever diagnosed in black people overtook the number diagnosed in whites.

During 2004, 50% of all new HIV diagnoses and 50% of new AIDS diagnoses were in black people. In recent years there has been a slight decline in the number of black people newly diagnosed with HIV, and fewer Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in 2004 than in 2001. However the rate of HIV diagnoses among Asians/Pacific Islanders increased by an estimated 40% between 2001 and 2004.

Male-to-male sexual contact probably caused the majority (66%) of infections in white people living with AIDS. An additional 14% of white people were exposed through injection drug use, 11% through heterosexual contact and 8% through both male-to-male sexual contact and injection drug use. Among black people living with AIDS, male-to-male sexual contact, heterosexual contact and injection drug use each account for around 30% of infections.

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(25 posts)
"We use condoms with singles, blacks, and people we meet anonymously in clubs"

Okay, that might just be the most overtly rascist statement we've seen in a loooooooooong time...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
We play bare when we are with committed couples that we are comfortable with. Playing bare is a personal decision each couple need to make. We enjoy the skin on skin feelings, the spontaneity in bed, and the intimacy of bareback sex. She does not get sore and rubbed raw with a condom and can enjoy a long session with a man.

We use condoms with singles, blacks, and people we meet anonymously in clubs. But generally with a couple if we are willing to play with them we will bareback. if we have concerns we will not play.

I suggest anyone look at the HIV/AIDS statistics at www avert dot org/statindx.htm and reach their own conclusion. The fact is there are about 600,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in a US population of 225 million adults. New AIDS cases and deaths have been declining int he US since their peak in 1993-1994. Over 45,000 people died in car accidents in 2004 and less then 16,000 people died of AIDS.

We all make our choices about risks in life.

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(25 posts)
have I done condomless with a lady? Yes would I make it a regular occurance? NO not unless I know a hell of a lot about her.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
.... I just thought of another drawback to bareback when it comes down to the realities of it...... I don't want to be in the middle of group play and go down on a woman and find out her pussy is full of cum from her previous player... of which I have no idea who it was that left his deposit. Eating foreign "unknown" matter to me is a mood killer and leftovers from others ahead of me has a definite yuck factor for me.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I think it's a given that men would PREFER to go bareback if it was a perfect world. However, I think you'll find it's a mixed bag when it comes o women. Since we only play in groups, I would NOT want to go bareback in a perfect world because that would become waaaaaay too messy. I could just imagine a group room of 30 naked people screwing and every half second leaning over or sitting in a wet spot..... Yuck!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
TOPIC: condomless