condomless : Swingers Discussion 588001041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcondomless
TOPIC: condomless
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The best sex I've ever had was bareback - with my WIFE!!!

It only makes sense to protect yourself if you swing, and condoms are a VERY useful device in STD prevention (NOT "marginal" as someone stated previously.)

Having said all that, if you know the statistics on STDs, which vary considerably across demographic groups and vary considerably from one area of the country to another, or from one city to another, you can reduce your risks with or without condoms to a minimum.

If you are careful about where (geographically) and with whom you play, you could be at greater risk of getting killed in an auto accident on the way to or from your playing than you are of getting an STD.

But to many people accepting ANY unnecessary risk, however small, is unacceptable. If you have only a 2% chance of getting something, then 49 out of 50 times you could play bareback safely. But for many people a 2% risk is too much, especially if using a condom would reduce your risk to 0.2%, or only 1/100 of the risk without a condom.

For most swingers, the dangers of acquiring STDs are far greater in their minds than they are in reality. But it certainly isn't necessary to assume larger risk when you can reduce your risk to the lowest level by adding a condom to your risk-lowering repertoire.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The only people we go condeomless with are each other. We were at a lifestyle resort here in florida a few weeks ago, the female half was enjoying two guys in the play room, and a 3rd single guy decided univited to join in. which really pissed me (male half) off, because we always know what's going on, worse he tried it without a condom.

After i drug him away from the group, he was very apologetic, but i didn't care.... this is suppose to be fun, he ruined my voyouristic activities that i was enjoying and that about ruined our weekend. He never got in but this is one of the reason we don't go to clubs when single guys are allowed in. and also why we don't entertain them period.

Basically, we think it's nuts to have sex without a condom except with each other. Life is short enough as it is... no point in making it any shorter

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
This question comes up in every site on the planet.It is split roughly 50-50 on who and why people do what they do. In each of the sites everyone tries to give stats on hiv,stds.It is to bad there is not a stat that depends on swingers for hiv or stds. Stats are only as good as those who have answered honestly. Every blog on this ,people claim to know someone who has contracted hiv,stds. In each blog those who have witnessed diseases mentioned are from those who did not swing.Again those who do not swing. This is not to say that swingers do not have hiv,stds or any other disease that could be spread.Please be specific when you bring up these kinds of diseases.You might make a difference if you can produce proof that swinging is a major cause of the diseases to be spread. To each thier own preferences.There is not one person in this arena that can honestly say they have never gone barebacking with only thier mate. old girlfriends,party where things just happened etc.I am pretty sure anyone who has ever worn a condom has also lost or broken one. Guess what you just barebacked. To say that someone is not a good person or one who is not spongeworthy is way out there.Just as those who say that you never need to take precautions.Each and everyone has to decide what they wish to do ,go with it.We hope good decisions are made by good people.This is not the same as picking people up at the local hangouts for sex. What really amazes us are the number of people who think that at all times the people they are with are having as safe sex as possible.Really naive thinking in the swing world.Speciallly with those who are saying they will have bareback sex with those they think they really know.Wonder how many time and with whom s that has been done and said.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
when I hear a man say "we can bareback" I always want to snap"go get yer horse than!" aint happening here! I have a real fear of stds. And i will not deprive our kids of a parent because of stupidity!

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
We always require a condom, we have few boundaries, but that is one that is not ever going to change.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
I have to agree about sloppy seconds, I don't want them. If I wanted to have sex with my wife later after playtime. I don't want to go down on her and get a mouthful of his cum or a handful of it either. I just consider that to be rude, I would not do it to my play partner and I expect the same. Many people out here don't really care one way or another, but I do. If we get to know our play couple very well I don't mind bareback, but just pull out. If for some reason I have doubts or a spur of the moment kind of sex it is always condom. I want to enjoy this lifestyle not regret it or pass some bug off to somebody else. It would be nice if there was something like a finger stick and in a minute it would let you know if your play partner is safe or not... Until then if in doubt cover the spout...

Jay

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
As a guy, of course bareback is better. But in a situation where there are more than me and my wife, I will use a condom. The reasons for this have little to do with disease or birth control (i've been spayed). The first reason is I hate "sloppy seconds" (even my own) and so I don't expect the next guy to like it either. It's a consideration thing. Secondly, although my pipes have been disconnected, the Mrs. is still friutful and we want no more kids. It wouldn't be fair play to go au naturelle with his partner and require him to wear a rain coat with mine. Back to that consideration thing.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(33 posts)
So what you're saying is that because a condom ~might~ not be effective for its intended purpose, it's far better to just ~not~ use one at all, ensuring that the condom has no chance to do its job?

Sounds like a selfish and immature single guy's poor excuse to con people into not using condoms.

just sayin...

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I always use a condom. It does not make sense to not. Also it's messy and few people want to sit in the wetspot or sloppy seconds. My point is that they are not 100% in protection and everyone needs to understand that. They need to use good judgement and get tested regularly.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
A good point was brought up. If you are in a group (MFF, MFMF, MFMFMF+) Then even moving hands from one woman to another, sharing toys even moving oral sex from one girl or guy to the other. All of this is risky. Condoms do help, but unless you are following tons of other "non sharing" activities you really are not protected. Get Tested regularly and use good judgement in selecting new partners.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
TOPIC: condomless