condomless : Swingers Discussion 588001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcondomless
TOPIC: condomless
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmmm..ok how about SAFER SEX?????? I personally would not have sex without a condom..that is what this thread is about no? There is such a thing as doing what you can to prevent disease and I think if most people would use prevention there would be less of a threat. Why not use a condom? If you don't you put yourself at more risk. It just seems like a no brainer to me.

South Amboy NJ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I do understand how everyone chooses to do as they wish...but what I don't get is why anyone in the world would actually put themselves at a greater risk by not using a condom. You can say all you want that they are not 100% effective but the chances of getting a disease that could change your life would be about 3 % chance!!!! That seems like good oods to me. I would never risk getting infected...I have too much to lose...and for 1 night..its not worth it to me.

South Amboy NJ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I did not mention the fact that AIDS can be transmitted by vaginal intercourse because I did not want to state the obvious. However, you will still find the probability of dying from a car accident on the way to a roudez vous is orders of magnitude higher than contracting AIDS through vaginal intercourse. Also it is likely if you investigated the sexual practices of heterosexuals that contact AIDS you would find there were other much more significant risk factors involved.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Probably not wise to rip someone for discussing the statistics. What he said was totally accurate in terms of the most common elevated risk factors.

Condom use, and avoidance of drug users and anal sex are all quite logical and reduce the risk of HIV and other blood borne diseases quite a bit. Yes, there are risks with Oral, but those are fairly far-fetched, although it is a bit politically incorrect to state the facts there.

The reality, though, is that since our little community does include some at the fringes (no offense to Bi-males out there, but hey...) that DO partake in these activites, that we are all at a logically higher risk since we have our own little shampoo commercial going here (he told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on....lol)

However, those safer practices do NOTHING or at least, very little, to protect you from HPV. That is the dirty little secret....HPV. Look it up, the stats on that will FREAK you out. News of a vaccine on that little monster are a very happy event...its the one big logical whole in all of our "safer" rationalizations.

Man, it would have been a lot of fun to be old enough to enjoy life between the launch of the pill and the outbreak of Herpes and Aids. But, alas, this is the world we live in, so all must weigh the risks and be careful.

For us, that calculation comes down to condoms for intercourse, but a fairly liberal use of "unsafe" oral....as rational people, we all look for a place to comprimise, and that's where we have come down.

But, who's to say that calculus doesn't change some when you are 55 instead of 35? For one thing, it'd be much more fun to read this without people bashing each others views.

I'll say this, the reality is that women (or gay dudes who do anal) are at MUCH greater risk than a hetero male when it comes to barebacking. (speaking from an HIV or bloodborne disease standpoint only). Yes, its very unpopular to say it, but its true. I mean, it just makes sense, doesn't it, if you consider the plumbing? Plus, when aroused, the male's flulid is flowing OUT..so barring an injury or open scar or something, its a long shot, you know?

So, if a man is pretty safe, and the women only do men that are pretty safe, how did this whole thing get stared (aids in the hetero community)?

Thinking about that answer leads to REALLY unpopular factual information, so lets just drop it...I don't want to get totally attacked. That's the reality of this situation, thinking about and talking about FACTS and STATISTICS makes you a bad guy. People want to think a virus is non-discriminating and kills with equality....but, it just ain't so.

Of course, none of that matters if you're the unlucky one millionth customer!!

Ok, this is just a rant now, I'm going to bed and stop thinking about this. Be safe everyone....and don't stay up nights worrying that your HAND with pre-fluid on it might knock someone up. THAT seems like a risk I can live with, you know!! I'd like to give a shout out for making me laugh to whoever wrote that one. Another laugh came (although a different kind of laugh) when someone said that "pulling out" was a way to reduce the risk! Now THAT'S FUNNY. Keep in mind that those little dribbles are a good 4-8 inches up in there, honey (further if you're lucky...lol).

Observing that one person said "precome on your hand" could knock someone up and you should be careful, and one person said "pull out" is how they reduce disease risk....that alone demonstrates that we are not all of one mind of these issues, I think....

Man, this thread has me bummed out. I'm gonna go shower and inspect my twig and berries...lol

White Plains MD
Username hidden
(51 posts)
hot2watch, There are so many half truths in your comment. You left out the fact that you can still get Aids from vaginal entry (sex or otherwise) I am will not knock your own personal choice after all it is your choice but I wont stand by and let you give partial facts. Educated people get Aids too, not just those who can barely piece a sentence together. It does not take a lot to research this and see there are a few flaws in your thought process and for that I am greatful. Maybe one day you will learn more about this and change your view (hopefully before you get the news..that you got it and never did anal......) Maybe you will get lucky, the odds are still fairly interesting but for myself and our choice of partners, condoms are a must and test papers update regularly are a must. mrs spark

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
We dont go condomless no matter what the couple has come up with as an excuse for thier practise of going condomless. We arent taking chances , and to be honest I have never run into any sex that was so great other than my own sweety that I would take even a 1% chance. Just aint happening. ~Swt

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
recently a cpl and we conversed. I didnt mind them being a decade younger than me,. What did faze me was "will use condoms of requested". WTF?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Perspective and risk management. First we enjoy bareback and will continue to do so. Most of the people commenting on this thread believe in the use of condoms to manage risk. I believe there is a false sense of security since a condom properly used for vaginal and oral sex with almost eliminate the risk of AIDS, condoms will not prevent transmission of other STDs.

A study of English swingers has resulted only two documented cases of AIDS among swingers, both were bi-sexual males. There were probably more undocumented cases. Also the incidences of STDs among swingers is much lower that the under 25 age group.

You have heard that AIDS is devastating the population of Africa. One of the reasons is poverty and malnutrition. Since a large proportion of the population cannot afford and do not have access to the pill and condoms as birth control, anal sex is common form of birth control. If the following were eliminated, I believe AIDS would not be a problem.

1. Unprotected anal sex - gay and straight. 2. Drug usage where needles are shared. 3. Anonymous sex - gay and straight. 4. Poverty and ignorance resulting in not having access to birth control and having not anything to lose.

We have chosen to manage risk in a different manner:

We meet people over a cocktail or cup of coffee to chat. You can learn a lot including can they string words into sentences, have the prequisite number of teeth and are their photo current or from the family archives. In general discussions you learn a lot about people's sexual practices. We do not play with couples that pick up partners at bars or have anonymous sex.

We do not play with bi males because we are going bareback, not because we have any biases against gays or bi males.

No anal sex period!!!

It is likely the greatest risk to life and limb is the drive to and from the rondez-vous. No the sex that takes place.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
One more thing. My experience shows that women are more at risk than men when having sex condom or no.

Our bodies are just more open, moist, and at risk. Something to consider when choosing to bareback, gang bang etc.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I know of several folks where the female contracted or developed genital herpes. Of those 4 women and one man, 3 actively don't tell prospective partners ever. One does disclose to partners that she has some connection to. i.e.. They are friends, acquaintances. In other words, club pick up, group scenes, Gang bangs and the like she doesn't not disclose her status. I'm not sure what one couple does. There are couples on here that disclose their status.

So most don't disclose their status at one time or another. Most refuse to limit their chances. One believes, we have talked, that if you don't ask, They don't tell. They take all precautions (medicine/condoms/self awareness) to decrease transfer. They believe adults are aware of the risks, by not questioning her, they are accepting those risks. They believe adults are responsible for their own risks in orgies and the like. I agree with her.

That's why I said no free lunch. BTW, one lady contracted genital herpes TYPE 1 from a man's face.

I found out about these folks because I get early morning calls from folks who wake up and discover something amiss on their genitals. They know the business I'm in and KNOW I will not ever disclose their status to anyone. Period.

Jim's use of statistics is what I also use to decrease risks. People don't like it (see the bimale thread). But any edge is better than none. The bottom line is I use condoms. I promote their use. They decease risk. I also wear my seat belt, don't smoke, and try to stay away from french fries.

Mischief (Risk Aware)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: condomless