condomless : Swingers Discussion 58800
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcondomless
TOPIC: condomless
Created by: dcattorney The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The next time u pull someones dick from your mouth then put a rubber on it to fuck it, U just got whatever disease that person had in you already."

And can you explain how this happens? Are you suggesting that you already caught it orally? There are a few diseases that will infect langerhans cells in the throat. It's not very common for het folks to get STDs in the pharynx.

Are you suggesting it's on the fluids that are around the penis...left over from the oral? Please enlighten me.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Paw:

"I keep seeing that bi males are a higher risk but that is not true if they are only oral bi. Then their risk is no greater than a straight woman who sucks dick. And how about using a condom for oral sex too? It would go a long way to make oral sex safer too. Wouldn't it? just food for thought."

There is something you haven't considered. Bimales are sucking Bimen. Men who have sex with men (MSM) are at a much higher risk of having HIV. So the risk of a hetero female sucking a hetero male's dick is not the same. It's much less for contracting HIV.

The risk that that bimale has had contact with another male who has HIV is very much greater than the risk of a het male having HIV. All things being equal. All bets are off it the Het guy is a IV drug user.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Oh My.... I just got back online... had to pick up my car from the detail shop.

Soft swap snow bird... wow... why don't you just call me a liberal democrat to?

not that it matters what we do, but we can be full swap. The nice thing about being full swap and not being in a rush or feel like we need to notch the bed post is we can met soft couples and still have a good time. But since you've been on this site less than 4 months i doubt you know anything about that.

Feel free to ask the people that validated us what we are. Oh wait, you don't have validations either.

For the record, I guess you could call us snow birds, we do own property up north that we visit a few month a year, but primarily live here in south florida.

You're in Ocala.... sounds more like okeechobee.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
lol pirategirl... especially since it's clearly listed in his profile

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
heck I'm still laughing about it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I know Pirategirl... I thought the same thing! Very funny.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
********pirategirl laughing her ass off at the thought of someone accusing scotty of being a soft swinger *****************

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
again, as i stated in your other thread, you are a bunch of hypocrites. your profile is so contradictory that it's almost impossible to comprehend what you do. not ot mention you're very angry.... miss your lithium treatment?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I would only go bare if I really knew the couple really well, and we all went to get and STD test. Other than that no glove on love

Allen Park MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Thank you, Mischief.

I probably was only half-correct. However, I was just going by a study I read up on years ago. It can be that there are studies that differ in outcomes/results, but I'll admit when I'm mistaken...which is probably this time around.

But then again, what is safe anymore? Considering the possible transmission of diseases, even through condoms...(and don't forget the possibility through open nicks if you shave), the inability to use condoms due to either latex or animal protein allergy, there are just so many health concerns out there. Especially with more and more discoveries coming out every day. It does get scary sometimes.

Union NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: condomless