Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › condom sabotage and cheats
TOPIC: condom_sabotage_and_cheats
Created by: ImJay716
Original Starting post for this thread:
So luckily we have been good either had well behaved guys or trust and testing to play bare...but friends of ours from Canada told us that there is a rose in guys doing condom cheats (pretending to put on or taking off) or sabotage (breaking it) has this happened to any of u be curious to hear how and if u knew and how u handled. My girl wants to try multiple guys and this gives me hesitation

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.
stealthing, look it up. men taking off the condom

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4301 posts)
Truvada. Get on it and at least you won't have to worry about HIV.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
We've seen this at the club. A guy pretended to put on a condom. This sent shivers up my spine.

Destrehan LA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I find this to be so disrespectful. To me, to my husband and to future partners. I have had men try to enter without a condom.....begging....just once....please. It turns me off completely and puts a halt to everything. It really is a shame. I like to lose myself in the moment and give myself over to it all completely.....guys like that make me hold back just a bit. For that reason I often prefer to meet with couples with whom we have a longer standing , established fwb relationship. I know with them the respect is mutual and they wouldn't dare to disrespect me by sabotaging the condom or not using one.

Username hidden
(159 posts)
The Mrs has caught I think 3 guys over the years pulling a "wrap/unwrap" switch. This has always resulted in slamming the brakes on the whole thing.

Damn hosers. I grew up in St. Catharines. I wonder if it's anyone I know....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Our friends say they tear it so it rips inside or like was prevous said they take it off so end result is they are bareback and end up being like it skipped off or ripped and I didn't know real slimey sht

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
They don't usually purposefully break the condoms, they take them off while fucking.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
OK, I don't understand why they would purposely break it, unless they are just a really mean person, or have an impregnation fantasy.

~N

Fairhope AL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Ya AA that is similar to what happened with our friends but the whole actually came in her. Good thing I suppose is nobody really except it friend and ours has had that happen. My girl was curious if anyone on here actually had first hand knowledge of it

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Agree. Scary in a few ways; That some scumbag asshole is disrespecting boundaries and bringing dangerous drama to what should be an evening of consensual fun. And also the added potential for HIV. Plus, that someone would get extremely physical and not just pissed then strongly asked the guy to leave.

However, I do not even slightly feel bad for the guy who had his dick knocked in the dirt.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(335 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: condom sabotage and cheats
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.