condom recommendation please : Swingers Discussion 191912106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcondom recommendation please
TOPIC: condom recommendation please
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   6 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll assume 1.5" is a straight across measurement. :) If he is indeed that "width" there are a lot of options. I use Crown Skinless Skin condoms and they are among the thinnest condoms in the world. They consistently are at the top of the recommended list and I would agree, they feel great. They also have the advantage of being virtually odorless. One of my play partners has a mild latex reaction but she does not have any problem with the Crowns. That being said, THEY ARE LATEX, so if you're playing with someone who has a SEVERE reaction to latex, I wouldn't risk it with her.

I think the length is a tick over 7" long. I am 6.5" by 2" and these are snug but not so tight as to be a bone killer.

You can find them online at condomdepot.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Trojan Magnums are the best.

Bethpage NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Trojan Magnums are the best.

Bethpage NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Trojan has that ultra thin condom in the light blue package - can't remember the exact name. I've had really good luck with the female condom (FC2) - both my partners and I love them. Neither party can tell the difference that we are using a condom. It took some practice initially but they are great and totally worth the extra price. What stinks is that I can only find them online.

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   6 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: condom recommendation please