condom recommendation please : Swingers Discussion 191912
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexcondom recommendation please
TOPIC: condom recommendation please
Created by: yummycupcake The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Female condom is the best, but I don't know if many ladies out there will go for it? What do the ladies think?

The guy won't lose sensation and the lady doesn't feel the difference. There's no such thing as the condom being too snug/lose/short. Also, it provides better STD protection than male condom because it covers more area around the genital. And the best part is the guy can cum "inside" his partner.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Trojan Magnum Ecstasy is the best I've found if you have a thick penis. It has a balloon shape that takes away a lot of the choking feeling you can get with regular condoms. Also, putting a drop of "warming" lube at the urethra under the condom helps with loss of sensitivity because of the condom. Obviously takes a little getting used to but I like how it adds to the sensation.

Oakland Park FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I second crown condoms, ultra thin works like a charm and to help with lube, we use a hybrd of silicone and waterbased. My wife is sensitive to latex but with the right amount of lube - shes fine.

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Crown brand are my favorites. They are the thinnest I have found but what helps alot with my penis sensibility its putting some silicone base lube (I love Wet Platinum) to the head of the penis before rolling on a condom, you will feel the difference. Good luck :-)

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Magnum by Trojan is our choice condom

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'll assume 1.5" is a straight across measurement. :) If he is indeed that "width" there are a lot of options. I use Crown Skinless Skin condoms and they are among the thinnest condoms in the world. They consistently are at the top of the recommended list and I would agree, they feel great. They also have the advantage of being virtually odorless. One of my play partners has a mild latex reaction but she does not have any problem with the Crowns. That being said, THEY ARE LATEX, so if you're playing with someone who has a SEVERE reaction to latex, I wouldn't risk it with her.

I think the length is a tick over 7" long. I am 6.5" by 2" and these are snug but not so tight as to be a bone killer.

You can find them online at condomdepot.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Trojan Magnums are the best.

Bethpage NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Trojan Magnums are the best.

Bethpage NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Trojan has that ultra thin condom in the light blue package - can't remember the exact name. I've had really good luck with the female condom (FC2) - both my partners and I love them. Neither party can tell the difference that we are using a condom. It took some practice initially but they are great and totally worth the extra price. What stinks is that I can only find them online.

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: condom recommendation please