breeding have u heard about this : Swingers Discussion 1834901060
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexbreeding have u heard about this
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   60 to 65 of 65 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep, I have even seen yahoo groups dedicated to couples who want to get pregnant by a black man. Definitely not something I would do but if it is something they all agree on, so be it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
" Ppl tend to love their own family or flesh and blood more so than step kids and adopted children."

Not so sure about that. I know people who love their adopted children infinitely. And I know people who love their stepchildren more than the biological parent does.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
To each their own in who and how they play. But, it's also fair to the other players on what type of birth control (if any) the woman is using.

And, I think that the term "breeding" is questionable. Don't animals breed? Or don't trainers breed animals?

Hope the best for you, but I hope that ppl realize that once the swinging slows or the novelty of the roles, games, kinks, etc that ppl have.... children from the lifestyle will always remind you how, but not who fathered the kid. Ppl tend to love their own family or flesh and blood more so than step kids and adopted children.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I would imagine there are quite a few different levels at which you could run into this. I can only speak for ourselves, but my wife and I generally tell people we play with condoms. The reality though is I have never had a man wear a condom while he fucks my ass, and my wive has had a number of men inside of her without a condom, and then a handful of those have cum in her.

Are we specifically into breeding and trying to get pregnant, not really, but we aren't exactly working real hard to prevent it either. Whatever happens, happens.

El Reno OK
Username hidden
(7 posts)
From my understanding, its very rare, and would likely not occur at a party. Those who I have seen doing this are looking for a private affair with potential mates. It would be irresponsible and inconsiderate (among other things) to have sex with a partner if only one partner had any intention of 'breeding'.

I understand 'trying to have a baby', as my husband and I have been trying for quite a while, but its my opinion that 'breeding' amongst swingers is potentially dangerous, because you do not know the genetics in play. Some genetic tests for pregnant women only occur if one of the parents is of a certain background. If you don't know your mates background, there is an increased risk for your unborn baby.

Again, just my opinion.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
are women really trying to get pregnant at swinger parties seems kinda odd this one lady said she wanted to have a black baby...is this true are women trying to get pregnant at swinger parties

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   60 to 65 of 65 
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this