breeding have u heard about this : Swingers Discussion 1834901051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexbreeding have u heard about this
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't even know he was sick.............................

Hehehehehehe

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
LMAO, And there we have the rest of the Story....

Where is Paul Harvey when we need him?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Copy that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nothing wrong with that, Hell Id love to be one of the Donors lol. At least youe doing the right thing using the morning after pill.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4994 posts)
Hi all, This is my first post and I hope I don't get crucified. I have sex with men very rarely, so I don't do this often and probably have sex with men about once a year (don't worry, I get it on with women much more frequently.

I am not on the pill and prefer to be fucked bare and creampied. During the act, I do talk dirty, including things like, "knock me up", etc. I will admit that I do get a small/temporary thrill from thinking about the pregnancy risk. With that being said, I'm not stupid and have no desire to have a child. I always use the morning after pill after my once yearly romp with a man.

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Thanks Tim lol.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4994 posts)
Hey Mickey I think it was a pair for frogs LOL

Tim

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
You don't do thtis kind of shit. Sure if she wants that many nuts in her,,, I guess its ok, but as for thr breeding? WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THIS??

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4994 posts)
Fun, I didn't say all. And there's a case for everything. Like this couple that I know of from "a midwest state", was playing this game. And she got attached to this one guy. Baby comes out brown, and she keeps the relationship going, cuz she's mentally AND physically attached to this guy.

Hubby said, pack up, we're moving outta state cuz it got outta control. Well, she started creeping back home to see this guy, and he made a trip to visit her.

But, back to the other part Fun.... In most cases of incest or stat. rape, or other child crimes, the kid is a friend of their kid, or step or adopted kid. Yes, sick ppl don't discriminate, and do molest their own biological, but isn't it usually the step (father usually)?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Yep, I have even seen yahoo groups dedicated to couples who want to get pregnant by a black man. Definitely not something I would do but if it is something they all agree on, so be it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this