Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex breeding have u heard about this
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Check the scene or check his knickers at the door?

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Why did you go in the first place?

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
lol. you anti hillbilly people really get on my nerves. lucky for y'all, im a redneck, not a hillbilly!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Details details details.... everyone sweats the little details.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
With that being said, I'm not stupid and have no desire to have a child. I always use the morning after pill after my once yearly romp with a man.

If not stupid then what should it be called? Irresponsible ?

Why do some girls think that the "morning after pill" is a cure all.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I will judge my little heart out at these sick fucks. It is completely irresponsible and stunningly selfish. They aren't thinking about the child at ALL.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Leeza, I've heard this called "hillbilly IVF"...where she cannot get preggers by her husband for whatever reason...they cannot afford expensive IVF treatments...so they anonymously fuck men who "look" like her spouse in an attempt at getting pregnant. The person I spoke with about it said that some women, in order to get complete anonymity, wears a blindfold while being fertilized. Because that is what it is, she is being fertilized. It worries me about some people.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
i have heard of breeding yes. As others say, no judging. BUT I'd be lying my ass off if I did not say that I find it disturbing and absolutely gross.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
ang1982, welcome to the forums.

As it has been said so many times before "to each their own".

None of my business, but from what you said, wouldn't you consider yourself Bi?

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(246 posts)
I'm not sure this is for real... most single women put more into their profile. The OP is a "straight" woman who usually has sex with women, but once in a while gets creampied without birth control for the excitement of risking pregnancy.

Even though Levonorgestrel is available over the counter, you still need to follow the directions. It is indicated only for emergencies and is not recommended for regular birth control. It does not work as well as most other birth control methods used correctly. Your should see your Doctor to discuss birth control options and get an STD test.

I'm sure there are men lining up to fill you with cum, but guys that know of your misguided birth control method and are still foolhardy enough enough to fuck you... you'd be wise to stay away from them. You may also want to discuss self-destructive behavior with your health care provider.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this