breeding have u heard about this : Swingers Discussion 1834901021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexbreeding have u heard about this
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree This whole thread is plain nasty, WTF Would a woman want to be breeded for? Y Not just a gang bang? even if its a bare gang bang,,The woman should be tied burnt and have zero chances of getting pregnant... Just my thoughts on the subject,,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4839 posts)
Or just plain old fucked up.............

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Of course it's bullshit... it reminds me of the guy who posted a few "dieu-zees" about how women want to breed with him and that he must have "hundreds of children."

It is disturbing when a fantasy involves children, I think it may be a strange delusion due to a need for dominance and control.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
This thread makes me want to vomit.

As to bi"Lady" that creep has posted some trollish stuff previously, including idiotic comments that heavy women smell bad. I would not much attention to him. If however, he reproduced, my gosh, that poor child.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
im all for having fun, but not when innocent children are involved

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2021 posts)
Fun - there you go being Mr killjoy with all that asking those questions that seem to allow only the crickets to be heard.....

you do make a valid point though.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"Husband here

I had a couple contact me several years ago that wanted to get pregnant, we chatted for a while and then talked on the phone. We soon there after met, the woman and I had sex quit a few times before she got pregnant. We did exchange a lot of information. She had the a girl and I got to meet her and even play with Mom a little. We lost contact when I moved , I only wish I would have kept in contact but I can understand them not wanting to. So it does happen but not very often."

Mr. BiLady, are you serious about this, or just saying it for shock effect?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Breeding is huge in the cuckold community. Not sure how many cross that line from fantasy to reality though.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Glad I re read that, though I accidentally typed contracted instead of contacted, lol

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I was contacted on a different site by a couple, I did have a lot of similarities to the husbands features, who found out that he had fertility issues and their insurance covered $0 for options. I don't see people like this as a big issue as they are looking for a solution not just some crazy thrill. The wife and I discussed it and the reality that even if they lived far away from us, if we didn't keep in contact with these people one of our kids (both still very young) could possibly end up in a relaitonship with a half sibling. That alone was reason enough to turn down the offer. As for being judgemental, hell to eac their own. We would not attend a "breeding" party for far more reasons that stated above, but there are those who would and I guess they all belong together :-).

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this