breeding have u heard about this : Swingers Discussion 183490
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexbreeding have u heard about this
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this
Created by: buddd
Original Starting post for this thread:
are women really trying to get pregnant at swinger parties seems kinda odd this one lady said she wanted to have a black baby...is this true are women trying to get pregnant at swinger parties

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are both taken care of as her tubes have been tied and I am Vas safe. We don't like doing anything half way. nothing like feeling that warm release.

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(74 posts)
wow. all I have to say other than thankful my husband is fixed and so am I.

Broadview Heights OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Shelly My sister lives in Murfreesboro Tn. Her and her hubby a great guy tried to have kids and after the 4th Miscarriage and a lot of test, The Dr. told them they could not ever have any kids. After 25 years of Marriage very good one they are still very much in love and have a house with Plenty spoiled rotten pets lol.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4862 posts)
I have heard about this once from a SM of course who wanted to play without protection though, not get me pregnant. (I've been surgically fixed for years).

On the pregnancy topic, I think it would be very unconventional to attempt or risk a pregnancy in this manner assuming that everyone is agreeable-- there's no way to predict how the "donor" will react if an acual child results from the play, "custody issues and visitation, etc". Worse though are the ones who engage in this behavior and actually try to get pregant with a playmate (donor) by being deceptive and letting them think the female is "safe", it's despicable in my opinion.

A decision to be a parent should be a voluntary decision, nobody has the right to make that decision for another person. It is just not something I approve of, nor could I ever attempt to force something on another person. I think I agree with the poster below, if I had been unable to have had kids -- I would have had alot of pets...wait I did, well the 2 kids had alot of pets anyway, even a pet goat at one time.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
I just cannot see anyone other than myself In Pregnating my wife, We both discussed this and both agreed if we could not have had kids, we would of just owned allot of pets, No pun intended but It just is not right to us to have a stranger father someones kids, A stranger fuck my wife? Sure but that never took place until she was cut burned tied and all. Just my thoughts.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4862 posts)
While it may seem strange I can understand how a Couple might resort to finding a Swinging "Donor" rather than consulting a Fertility Clinic for a number of reasons.

Clearly one has to admit it beats going to a Cold, Antiseptic, Fertility Clininc as a means of having a child. Clearly Fertility Clinics have had their problems as donor sperm has been mixed up, a corrupt doctor has sown his seed rather than what was selected by the wife/couple. I also think there is an issue of embarrassment on the part of the couple.

Whereas with a Swinging Donor there are no mixups, as "What you see is what you get". A Couple could find someone who resembles her infertile husband, the wife could receive all the pleasure when engaged in the acts leading to conception. If anonymity is an issue a couple could do this in a distant city. One has to ask if a husband wanted his wife to get pregnant through Artificial Insemination, what would be wrong with allowing his beautiful the pleasure of taking a lover in the process, particularly if its a "One shot deal" without a competing emotional relationship? I mean why not?

Bonita Springs FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
and that douche bag down below wouldn't be able to get it up, let alone cum, come on ladies, we've been in the lifestyle long enough, we ALL know that to be true, ha...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
anyone up for knockin' me up or needed knockin' up?

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Y'all remind me of that commercial for state farm.... Check it out on youtube b/c that's how you're acting, geeze...Wait, gotta go, I have a husband that has a vibrating clit stimulating penis that never gets soft and cums again and again and again.....Do you believe that one too? lol

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Lucky you!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6774 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this