Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › breeding have u heard about this
TOPIC: breeding_have_u_heard_about_this_
Created by: buddd
Original Starting post for this thread:
are women really trying to get pregnant at swinger parties seems kinda odd this one lady said she wanted to have a black baby...is this true are women trying to get pregnant at swinger parties

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
User Details are only visible to members.
In a word. Yes. It's more common than one would think.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12290 posts)
Wow. Old topic dragged up from the depths. LOL!

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
Just one reason condoms are a must.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2709 posts)
"We have encountered couples that were trying to get pregnant, but not often. For one reason or another "he" was not able to do the job, and swinging was much more fun and cheaper than the artificial method."

No shit?

For real?

Really for real?

9 years and I haven't encountered that once, nor have I ever heard any other swinger tell me any such story in gossip.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1504 posts)
We are both taken care of as her tubes have been tied and I am Vas safe. We don't like doing anything half way. nothing like feeling that warm release.

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(78 posts)
wow. all I have to say other than thankful my husband is fixed and so am I.

Broadview Heights OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Shelly My sister lives in Murfreesboro Tn. Her and her hubby a great guy tried to have kids and after the 4th Miscarriage and a lot of test, The Dr. told them they could not ever have any kids. After 25 years of Marriage very good one they are still very much in love and have a house with Plenty spoiled rotten pets lol.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5676 posts)
I just cannot see anyone other than myself In Pregnating my wife, We both discussed this and both agreed if we could not have had kids, we would of just owned allot of pets, No pun intended but It just is not right to us to have a stranger father someones kids, A stranger fuck my wife? Sure but that never took place until she was cut burned tied and all. Just my thoughts.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5676 posts)
While it may seem strange I can understand how a Couple might resort to finding a Swinging "Donor" rather than consulting a Fertility Clinic for a number of reasons.

Clearly one has to admit it beats going to a Cold, Antiseptic, Fertility Clininc as a means of having a child. Clearly Fertility Clinics have had their problems as donor sperm has been mixed up, a corrupt doctor has sown his seed rather than what was selected by the wife/couple. I also think there is an issue of embarrassment on the part of the couple.

Whereas with a Swinging Donor there are no mixups, as "What you see is what you get". A Couple could find someone who resembles her infertile husband, the wife could receive all the pleasure when engaged in the acts leading to conception. If anonymity is an issue a couple could do this in a distant city. One has to ask if a husband wanted his wife to get pregnant through Artificial Insemination, what would be wrong with allowing his beautiful the pleasure of taking a lover in the process, particularly if its a "One shot deal" without a competing emotional relationship? I mean why not?

Cheyenne WY
Username hidden
(89 posts)
and that douche bag down below wouldn't be able to get it up, let alone cum, come on ladies, we've been in the lifestyle long enough, we ALL know that to be true, ha...

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
TOPIC: breeding have u heard about this
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.