bi females and safe sex : Swingers Discussion 1220551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexbi females and safe sex
TOPIC: bi females and safe sex
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for clarifing the bi female thing. Much appreciated :)

Lewisburg PA

Username hidden
(2060 posts)
The question is directed towards bi females because most of the women that claim to use protection mention using it when having sex with a member of the opposite sex. I was curious if the same standard applied when having sex with a member of the same sex.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
The few times we have used toys with female playmates, we use condoms. The condoms are used to cover the dildo or vibe and they are cleaned off between partners. Why is the question directed to bifemales though? Straight women use toys and a MFM can occur with no f/f touching. The man can be the total focus.

Lewisburg PA

Username hidden
(2060 posts)
I didn't see any threads that really covered this issue that well, so I have a question for some of the women. Ok, lets say that you and your partner only believe in using condoms when there is penetration between one or both of you and a member of the opposite sex. This may sound goofy, but my question is, when you (the female half) is playing with another woman, do you use the same protection...what about when using toys on each other?

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: bi females and safe sex