bi females and safe sex : Swingers Discussion 122055101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexbi females and safe sex
TOPIC: bi females and safe sex
Created by: fe26mike
Original Starting post for this thread:
I didn't see any threads that really covered this issue that well, so I have a question for some of the women. Ok, lets say that you and your partner only believe in using condoms when there is penetration between one or both of you and a member of the opposite sex. This may sound goofy, but my question is, when you (the female half) is playing with another woman, do you use the same protection...what about when using toys on each other?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a member of the lesbian community and a newbie swinger, just wanted to add that while lesbians talk about safe sex, I've known very few who use dental dams - even the promiscuous ones. YES there is a risk, especally for HPV. There is a risk for HPV with penetration - even with a condom, though. Condoms for shared toys are a must. Easier cleanup, too :)

Dental dams are ok, and I would use one if my play partners wanted to, but for me the benefit doesn't outweigh the hassle. I've had the HPV shots, though- which provide some protection. Also, I would NEVER have vaginal or anal intercourse without a condom, not even for a second. Dental dams or plastic wrap are great for rimming, though - btw :)

I'm still on the fence about oral sex on a male. I like using condoms for it, but I know few people do. I haven't actually been asked to do this yet, so I need to make up my mind before I am asked!

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I guess I disagree.. I cant help but get a chuckle... with the vast world of on-line info regarding the use of proper protection and sexually transmitted disease and virus's, there are people that perform publically oral sex with total strangers thinking its safe. Yeah HIV is not as easily transmittable as some of the lessors BUT.. do not discard them as less dangerous. HPV cause cervical cancer, along with many others such as throat, tounge, esphogus (just to name a few) and can kill.. Neurosyphilis dementia, can be mistaken for Alzheimers later in life if left untreated. BUT.. what one does in their life and the choices they make as a lifestyler are personal. The same goes with what I find a tad humorous, its a personal thing.. I dont judge them for it and have many friends who practice this way. I do get jealous sometimes that they can put aside fears and have so much fun, while I am to afraid to join the party.. OPINIONS can't all be the same or we would be a boring bunch of people.. I find that lifestyler's are the most genuine fun bunch of people I ever got to know..and yes some of the fun is to watch the action and chuckle..

Broad Top PA

Username hidden
(1970 posts)
Slippery we get what you're saying, but there's a BIG difference between risking getting oral herpes and risking getting HIV. Getting oral from someone exposes you to a very different subset of risks from unprotected sex - there's nothing really "lol" about it, and we'd certainly not be dismissive of it.

Hopkinton MA

Username hidden
(256 posts)
seeing a group of folks play orally ....then to cover up for penetration just makes me giggle... people really are this naive... While still new to the whole lifestyle atmosphere I asked a "seasoned" swinger .. How to you handle the feeling of wow, am I gonna catch something... I was told.."you put it in the back of your mind" HAHAHA...... I see A LOT of that.... and its scarey...

Broad Top PA

Username hidden
(1970 posts)
we are practicing at home with home made dental dams

were going to make it a part of our practice

it can be fun with the proper accessories -- flavored and intensifying lubes in particular

Pittsford NY

Username hidden
(11 posts)
we are practicing at home with home made dental dams

were going to make it a part of our practice

it can be fun with the proper accessories -- flavored and intensifying lubes in particular

Pittsford NY

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well said Gloriann

Pasco WA

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Just curious, but if your sexual partners' cleanliness is in such question that you wouldn't eat her out, why then are you fucking her even with a condom? Not that I don't believe in protection, but the only way to be 100% is not to do it. My honey's Grandfather told him you should never stick your dick anywhere you wouldn't put your tongue. And even if you are all using protection on each other, but partners perform oral sex on each other do you then stop kissing them?

Willits CA

Username hidden
(45 posts)
I really dont' see an answer yet, when two females have sex, isn't ithere alot of oral sex, so do alot, some, or minimal amount of people use dental dams??

Solon OH

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Everyone talks about safe sex and most of us fall down on the job. Condoms are the only way to go with opp. sex. How about when eating at the Y ? M/F does not matter, I have never heard or seen any one using protection (dental barrier) etc... Toys should not be shared unless condoms are used and changed out with each use. BV (Bacterial Vaginitis) yeast infections etc...etc... I think this is something we really need to talk about Thanks Jess

Gardnerville NV

Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: bi females and safe sex