Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex anybody know of any studies about bisexual women and couple's play?
TOPIC: anybody know of any studies about bisexual women and couple's play
Created by: kinksterhere
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm curious. For years we have all heard, use condoms, use protection, use dental dams, wash hands and toys.

We have never seen anyone use dental dams. And with so many bisexual women we have never seen anyone stop the play and say "wait I have to wash my hand"... In truth I really wonder if any studies have been done about condom use and swinging with bisexual women. Us women get all into the sex we have fingers and tongues going back and forth between the girls. We have toys getting used like double headed dildos, vibrators, strap ons, perhaps some fun pussy grinding, we have our men fingering and tonguing us and going back and forth trading us. I'm starting to see that a condom offers no std protection at all when couples with bisexual women are playing together.

Just random thinking today after a very hot bi encounter recently:)

Of course this does not throw out the end result. I know that my guy would never go down on me again (without a shower) if some guy had just cum in me. and of course no one likes the wet spot.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never even found it hot to see a guy going down on a girl after another guy cum in her. Thus, I would never even imagine myself doing it. If another girl goes down on her, that's another matter... LOL

The idea of cream pie is HOTTTTT... We just won't do it in real life with someone else for 2 reasons... One is the possibility of pregnancy. The other is a matter we would like to keep it private.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
There is some info on here about it

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2377304/

Interesting statistical facts. However the study is 12yrs old.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It's way hot, we should all give it a go, in fact, I'd totally go down on you after my guy filled you full...;)

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
@fruitcake .. what do go down on me after some guy has cum in me?... No that is not something he would ever do. In truth I find the thought a little gross as well. I love everything about the male orgasm but feeling the texture of cum in my mouth is not one of them. We did meet one guy that was into it and he did clean up after my husband had cum in me. Not met any others yet.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(57 posts)
And you're guy is so missin' out...;)

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
What and why would anyone do a "study" of this?

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I'm curious. For years we have all heard, use condoms, use protection, use dental dams, wash hands and toys.

We have never seen anyone use dental dams. And with so many bisexual women we have never seen anyone stop the play and say "wait I have to wash my hand"... In truth I really wonder if any studies have been done about condom use and swinging with bisexual women. Us women get all into the sex we have fingers and tongues going back and forth between the girls. We have toys getting used like double headed dildos, vibrators, strap ons, perhaps some fun pussy grinding, we have our men fingering and tonguing us and going back and forth trading us. I'm starting to see that a condom offers no std protection at all when couples with bisexual women are playing together.

Just random thinking today after a very hot bi encounter recently:)

Of course this does not throw out the end result. I know that my guy would never go down on me again (without a shower) if some guy had just cum in me. and of course no one likes the wet spot.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: anybody know of any studies about bisexual women and couple's play