Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex a poll of sorts about condom use
TOPIC: a poll of sorts about condom use
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh...I'm not scared...Just respectful of the risk. I have a FULL kit, including the Lollidams. I repeat. I've seen NO one carrying kits in clubs or at the private parties I've been to. I'm the only one. You decide what that means.

I find these discussions very entertaining. Danny's is right. There's never too much talk about safer sex, but, but, and but. Virtually, NO one will tell the truth about having such souvenirs.

That's why you just bag or not bag and go. It's easy.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mischief makes a valid point in pointing out another qualifier in question #3, 'from swinging.' Good call, Mischief.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
I got my HPV present before swinging. Cervical Cancer at 22. So.. No I haven't gotten "anything" while swinging.

Regular non-swing is another story. HPV, BV, Clamydia, Trich. ahhh, the joys of youth.

NO one will admit it. I will. I had clamydia before it was fashionable.

Mischief<--clean machine

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
This comment is not directed at anyone in particular, but to answer 'NO' to question number '3. Have you ever contacted any type of STD from swinging?' is just wishful thinking. The key words being 'ever' and 'any.'

The HPV family consists of more than 100 different types of the virus. Infection with HPV is extremely common, occurring in an estimated 80 percent of sexually active women at some point in their lives, and probably just as many men. That is why we answered the question as 'probably, but not that we are aware of.' I would think that this statement would be a more accurate answer by most of the members on this site.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Ok... My take is... Watch his dick! Make SURE he puts it on and keeps it on.

1. Do you always use condoms? (except with your spouse or S/O)

I've been in swing clubs where I was the ONLY person carrying a little black purse. If you are dressed only in a towel, where the hell are the safer sex supplies.

2. Do you feel that oral sex without protection places you at the same risk as not using condoms for penetration?

I know it doesn't.

3. Have you ever contacted any type of STD from swinging?

Get people to answer this...yeah right. The answer is yes. You can get STDs from swinging...smacks forehead. Yes, I have known 3 couples who have called me the morning after the night before with delicate questions. Some used condoms, some didn't.

ok..now who WANTS to be spanked.

Mischief<--will wash hands between spankee's

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We agree 100% with FunSinCityCouple.....Sorry to say Dannys 10 the safest sex you can have is with your partner....

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
I was thinking about the original question 'a poll of sorts about condom use.' Maybe this has been pointed out in other threads of this ilk, but I do not believe you are ever going to hear from those that do not use condoms 100% of the time. As a result, all you are going to get are responses from those that say they do all the time. Your poll numbers will be skewed to those who always do. You will get the most accurate results for your poll by keeping track of the responses of people you meet for real.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Well, you know Kentuckylady.....if you like to be spanked...... <WEG>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Why do you feel spanked? (assumes that's bad) You stated your opinion. It was valid. I responded. My posts were filled with words like suggest.

scratching head.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have found it interesting that no one posts on the creative ways to play safer.

There's a reason. Safer sex isn't fun. It's a pain to keep track of all the secretions, players, etc. I do it automatically.

There are all kinds of fun ways to play safer. Fresh ideas in that thread would be welcome.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: a poll of sorts about condom use