a poll of sorts about condom use : Swingers Discussion 45107101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe Sexa poll of sorts about condom use
TOPIC: a poll of sorts about condom use
Created by: kentuckylady1951 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is a given doing this chance of disease is higher those who only play with their spouse. So, I think people should stop creating an artificial safeguard if they don't play with "bis" they are safe.

I think everyone should just play it safe- use a condom. Then it doesn't matter if the other couple you play with is a bi (male) undercover.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
There are some other medical designations that are qualified. The net has good info. The American Social health Association is one of them.

Some of us answered these questions for ourselves several decades ago when HIV first came out. It's wise never to take just one source. Personal bias can easily enter into it.

If you feel qualified to describe some folks as nuts then please qualify yourself with a psych degree of some sort. If you have something constructive to add, please do so. No one minds being given new information if it is correct.

What sites have you found useful?

Dr. Mischief, Pharm.D.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Like we stated under "safe oral" Stop consulting the Kooks and Idiots on this site regarding health care matters. You are skilled enough to use your computer for "swinging" use it to research STD'S. If you have access to health care professionals consult them. The stupidity and ignorance of some of you is astounding. The fact that the older swingers are passing on misinformation to the younger is dangerous. Stick to the friendship side of things and keep your misconceptions to your selves. If you do not have a M.D. following your name, do the ignorant and uninformed a favor and keep you idiotic opinions to yourseives. Have a Nice Day!

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well I always use a Condom. Rather be safe than sorry. I have heard the risks from Oral are very slim. But I dont Play with someone until I get to know her. And No I am Clean Clean Clean. :) No STDs From Swinging.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Hate 'em! Still use them! Trusting.... ... but not with our lives!

No offense, folks!!!

Pregnancy is also still an issue.

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
I suspect you are absolutely correct.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"All are bi men"

You lost me there. Please explain. Do you really mean that all men are bi? Or do you mean that all gays are really bi? I don't follow your reasoning, and I don't believe the statement would be true in any case. Can you refer us to a source of data about that?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"I think the Bi people stastically have a lower STD rate than straights if you check the latest CDC stats"

Well, please send us all the link to the CDC web page where THAT statistic can be found.

CDC does not keep statistics on bi men. Just on straights and homosexual men. I sent them an email asking why. They said it's because it's impossible to separate bi men from gay men, because people LIE about their sexual orientation. So CDC lumps together bis and gays as "men who have sex with men," or MSM.

And the STD rate of MSM is way higher than for straight men.

If you disagree, please post the link to the CDC page where contrary information can be found.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Danny, didn't mean to offend, it is just a personal thought of my partner. You will note that I like bi men. We both realize that intellegent bi men use protection. Truth is that intellegent men use protection. My comment was more focused on good sense. We all agree that good sense should rule.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I feel that I'm kinda late on this reply, but it has been an interesting topic. I will say that in 30 years of swinging I have never had an STD of any variety. But then again I don't put myself in situations to get them. Within the swinging community I have found most of my partners to be very safe and sane. So you use good sense and don't have anal sex without a condom. Don't have sex with drug users. Ruins the fun anyway. Without trying to sound bad and with due respect to the bi guys out there, avoid partners that have Bi male friends, it is just too risky. Last but not least, if you meet for the first time and things get hot, wrap that rascal, you can test the bare back waters at a later date when you know the partners better. Bottom line is use good common sense. Use it and you will be safe. Don't use it and you will run proportional risks.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: a poll of sorts about condom use