With Herpes : Swingers Discussion 1710501032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexWith Herpes
TOPIC: With Herpes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   32 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the risk factors of becoming sexually active involves the H virus. Many liberated singles are infected without ever becoming swingers. The solution is taking the Rx valacyclovir, cleaning toys and fingers with Barbicide, using Trojans or Lifestyle cocksleeves, and being very exclusive and selective.

Creating a small number of preferred swinging partners requires patience, disclosure of lifestyle experiences, treatments, and constant communication.

Enjoyment of the liberated lifesltyle has both risks and benefits. Playmate scrub and wash together.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Hey David – let us know when you find that group of utopian Herpsters.

Us out Herpsters are pretty few and far between. However, over the last two years we’ve made some great friends. Only hitch is none of them are local – but we travel pretty frequently so that isn’t as big a obstacle for us as it may be for others.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
Hello all - David here in Phoenix. I'm a 25 year member of the Herpes Club and I'm wondering for the H'ers out there how much sucess they've had in finding other like-minded people in the same H boat?

I firmly believe there's some merry utopian-like group of Herpsters out there who are having the time of their lives....

Avondale AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   32 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: With Herpes