Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Urban Sex Legends!
TOPIC: Urban Sex Legends!
Created by: raynelynn
Original Starting post for this thread:
What's funniest/weirdest thing you've heard (most likely in high school) regarding sex that you now know is false...I'm sure this will be funny. Here's the first one:

A girl blew the whole basketball team. She had to have her stomach pumped because semen is undigestable and just builds up in the intestines over your lifetime. What a dirty ho!

Your turn...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can tell if a girl has the clap by placing a small quantity of ear wax on the tip of your finger and then inserting it into her vagina. If she jumps, she has the clap.... You have to do this on the sly. If she catches you doing it, she can "throw" the test.

Dumbest thing ever.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Haha I was the same way the first time I masturbated. I was taught that only sluts did that and I was sure that God Himself had a lightning bolt waiting for my ass. So I was there and did it and was just waiting for imminent death. Well my ass is still here.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
stave "off"

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
My mom tried to leave out an article in my room once about how pre-marital sex have can harm the emotional mind and the body permanently. It was some weird tract from some sort of religious organization. I think she was just trying to stave on the inevitable. Imagine my utter relief when I did not burst into flames after doing the sinful do.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
That's kinda sick yo LOL

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
My mom tried to tell me a guy pees in the girls mouth when getting a blow job. Of course I already knew about blow jobs so I knew that was wrong.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18042 posts)
"Mischief, you're getting at the fact that semen entering the vagina can lead to pregnancy even with acts where no intercourse occurs, like sloppy fingering...is that right?"

Correct, guy handles his penis gets precum on his hand..and then places hand. Another way is more popular. Him ejaculating near the vagina. Those little buggers..know how to swim up stream very well.

So no penetration but pregnancy results.

I act as an information resource for all kids who come into the pharmacy. I explain that they can call me at anytime..so I won't know who they are. They can also come in. I have triaged more than a couple to planned parenthood for more in depth sexual counseling/birth control/help.

We now have PLAN-B. The morning after pill. It's a slow but steady product. We are not near college campuses so demand is mostly "older-young" women. Condom breaks...etc.

The idea that oral sex is not sex. Stems from the HIV lectures given to kids these days. I suspect that oral sex is not mentioned, or only in passing. Kids believe that oral sex is not sex because "sex" can get you pregnant. Bill Clinton didn't help.

Even my gf who is 18 years younger didn't consider oral sex, with a man, sex. I would ask her how her date went. She would say they didn't have sex..yet later tell me she placed face. WTF??? This was when she was younger 24-29 or so. I explained. If it's gooey. It's sex. period.

I also tell all young girls who get antibiotics that is can render BC's less effective and they would need to use an alternate form of contraception. ie a condom.

Mom is always right there and the kids deny needing that info. Some moms will also say..it's simply NOT relevant. ;) Not deterred, I merely say...then when it becomes relevant..please remember to use a condom as the BC may have decreased effectiveness. If you have any questions please call this number..and I point to my phone number. ;)

Smart moms know they may not know everything their kids are up to..because they pulled some shit in their day.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mischief, you're getting at the fact that semen entering the vagina can lead to pregnancy even with acts where no intercourse occurs, like sloppy fingering...is that right?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
You can't get pregnant if they don't put it in you. Do not believe this one..It's false.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There's a myth that a woman can't get pregnant while she's breastfeeding. That bullshit because my mom got pregnant with my brother while she was still breastfeeding me.

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Urban Sex Legends!